A dedicated GPS device

Status
Not open for further replies.

bansal98

Disciple
I am looking to buy a used GPS navigation device, preferably based on MapMyIndia maps. Please let me know if you are willing to sell one. My budget is about 5-6k. Thanks!!

i have garmin nuvi 200 bought from the us, but without india maps. let me know if you are interested. Asking is 5K, non negotiable.

AFAIK, these guys sell maps for Garmin devices. You should contact them and see. That way you can use a cheap used GPS receiver off ebay.com shipped internationally, and use these maps.

I've a GPS receiver which you can hook to any Bluetooth device. Load the maps on your Mobile/Laptop and link up the device for the GPS cordinates and you can have navigation on any device.

xoceter said:
i have garmin nuvi 200 bought from the us, but without india maps. let me know if you are interested. Asking is 5K, non negotiable.

Can you please tell me if you the original box or any holder/charger etc? Thanks!! A friend of mine is interested in buying it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

arjie said:
AFAIK, these guys sell maps for Garmin devices. You should contact them and see. That way you can use a cheap used GPS receiver off ebay.com shipped internationally, and use these maps.

Thanks. Have filled up the form on their site.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I've a GPS receiver which you can hook to any Bluetooth device. Load the maps on your Mobile/Laptop and link up the device for the GPS cordinates and you can have navigation on any device.

Looks too complicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back