PC Peripherals a desktop and a lappy please advice

my first question is
how much cheaper is a laptop if purchsed from USA (it is custom duty free to bring correct ?)

second
recommend me a laptop within a range of 60 - 70 (not for gaming)

thirdly
recommend me a combo of
mobo + processor + hdd (80)
for 10 to 12 k (again not gaming)

please include modal no

i ll wait for ya guys replies, please do reply soon

A laptop will be at least 40-50% cheaper in the US, and you'll most likely be able to get a far better configuration for your money. What costs around 65k here will cost less than 40k there.

For your desktop, why stop at 80GB? You'll get upto 200-250 for just a little bit more and you'll appreciate the extra space. Unless you're on a very tight budget.

Well get the HP5118 for 62K.. I think smith got it recently.. It is a core duo and a good enough config to play games.. even though you dont want to but you cant help it if you are spending 60K.

Desktop, Athlon 64 3000 (5.1k) + Asus A8N-VM mobo(3.7k) Leaves enough in the budget to get a larger harddisk. U can get 120 GB PATA in that range its around the 3k mark and about 200 bucks more for SATA. Still want 80 GB, prices then prices are around 2.2k and 2.4k for PATA/SATA.

thanks renegade n hunt3r

one thing though, is this one (lappy) available in US, cos m gonna get it from US, i searched in google and it only showed results from india, which is why i am asking

and it will be cheaper in US right, i want one which shall cost in US around 30 000 rs

Back