A gift to my father....

Hey Kau, we'd be more than glad to shower lots of appreciation (read reps) if you could pass us some of those designer tones :eek:hyeah:

lolz... i'll surely post them :)
just that u've to wait till weekend... coz m in Pune atm... nd ma dad in satara(my hometown)...

wow.. really nice stuff man..

congrats on the purchase, very nice of u to buy such a good gift for ur dad.. but then again.. nothin is too much when spending for a loved one.

well... if i'd start a new thread... u guys wud think Kauzy does a lot of show-off... lolz... so posting the pics in this very own thread...

A gift to my brother... his b'day on 15th of august

dscn0518tc0.jpg

I've posted a review on N 95... plz do check it...

For all those who might be thinkin what kauzy does for his living... well... i do the marketing of our products(gearboxes and motors) and m the director of our company as well... for my good deeds... i get paid 40k /m by the owner (My dad :p)

im your brother too. afterall, "all indians are your brothers and sisters". i even celebrated my birthday 5 days ago. :D :p

anyways congrats to both of you! :D

40 k per month????

all cash...black??

i know u have a bro..now any chance of adoption there dude...i wont charge more than half your income..lolz

magnet said:
40 k per month????

all cash...black??

i know u have a bro..now any chance of adoption there dude...i wont charge more than half your income..lolz

lol... did i say i receive my salary in cash ?? :p :hap5:

oops sorry......i got your fathers point.....

btw next time dude jus a advice..and again i say dont take me wrong..gift some policy or some sort of fund stuff to your family members..they will think u really have matured and getting wiser in using money....and i bet theyll b more happy than this material expensive gift...

though i m not at your place...but i know how a father will fell seeing his son mature in terms of using money wisely...

and sorry again if by any chance i hurt u frm any corner ...but time has taught me alot of such stuffs......hope u got my hidden meaning...take care..and really u r a gr8 bro and son...your father is really luky guy so is your younger bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ya if chances of adoption still there i m still in queue..lol!!

lol thats an awesome gift!

ur that MasterCard dude i think -

"seeing a smile on your father's face.......... priceless,

.......for everything else theres mastercard!"

:)

lolz magnet... when did u hurt me??? :ashamed:

well... i can understand... but some things are not done everyday... its not everyday that u give someone gifts (except my girlfriend ;))... and btw within a year or two... i 'll be in UK... so i won't be njoying as much as i m doin now... i won't be the same again... so m njoyin every moment :)
nd tryin to keep my momma n pappa happy as much i can... so they can proudly say... thats my son :)

Back