A mobile computer ;)

kauzy

Skilled
well.. i'm back after so many days.. i missed this section so much that i decided to post something again.. :p

On tuesday, went to buy some clothes.. but instead, bought this.. hadn't purchased anything for so long.. :D

neways.. let the picture do the talking.. :)

sneak peek..

more pictures to follow..

f_26062009007m_8cf5c13.jpg

well.. total damages.. 33k.. including a BT headset.. no prebooking n all.. just went to shop n bought it.. :eek:hyeah:

will post the pics tomoro since don't have other cam to click the phone pics.. lolz.. :p

kauzy said:
well.. total damages.. 33k.. including a BT headset.. no prebooking n all.. just went to shop n bought it.. :eek:hyeah:
will post the pics tomoro since don't have other cam to click the phone pics.. lolz.. :p

even planet M sellin for the same rate.

planet m sellin the same cell @ 33k + 100rs with 2 yrs warranty !

congos kauzy :)

warm regards

Well since you posted a single pic, cant say NPNT (no pics, no talk)... so gotta say:

No more pics, no more talk! :D

well.. let the pics do the talking.. :bleh:

sorry for the IQ.. some images taken by the iPhone..

The contents..

Images captured using the n97..

Dunno if someone agrees with me.. but i see bloom effect in there.. starnge na!! :S

anything else u guys need?? :)

vishalrao said:
Nice!

How's the finger-touch responsiveness/smoothness? As good as the iPhone?

It won't be considering its still a resistive screen compared to iPhone's capacitive. But frankly the only area where a resistive screen lags behind capacitive is in drag/flick operations.

nah.. nothin beats the iPhone when it comes to touchscreen response.. though nokia have tried really hard this time around.. :)

ah man!!! drool!!!!!!!!

its a complete handset i would say, lots of connectivity options, touch response hmmm...well yes..nobody can beat apple in that space, but the keyboard is really awsum in here..congrats dude on the purchase, m sure u wld enjoy this purchase :)

cheers

Back