Car & Bike a problem with my bike.... need help!

Namic

Adept
hey guys,

my pulsar 150 DTSi is having a problem. The handlebar starts shaking gently when the speed crosses 65 kmph...... there is a very good wobbling @ 85 kmph.... cant rev her up coz of this pblm..... my bike is Oct 2004 model and i recently changed the front disc pad kit....now after that there is a squeaking sound also..... any suggestions

SOme bolts on the forks are loose. Or the forks are bent.

Get it to a mechanic and ask him whats happened.

Squaeaking sound, it will come with new pads. Wait for some 10 days it will go off

Namic said:
hey guys,

my pulsar 150 DTSi is having a problem. The handlebar starts shaking gently when the speed crosses 65 kmph...... there is a very good wobbling @ 85 kmph.... cant rev her up coz of this pblm..... my bike is Oct 2004 model and i recently changed the front dick pad kit....now after that there is a squeaking sound also..... any suggestions

u mean disc pad kit?

And you should definitely get it checked by an experienced mechanic..

because a pulsar that is this old(done a lot of Kms) should effortlessly go till ,say 90Km/hr ! It's a 150cc bike !

You should be worried about the wobbling and not the squeaking sound !

And avoid revving..although its fun it damages your engine in the long run and affects your fuel consumption !

thetoxicmind said:
And avoid revving the throttle..although its fun it damages your engine in the long run and affects your fuel consumption !

ooo lorrrd! please teach me how to revvvv the throttle :eek:hyeah:

my throttle wont even do one revolution :(

sorry made a spelling mistake....i mean its a big mistake....the rims are not bent anyway......will check the mentioned points

I have the same prob with my p180 but not as bad as NAMIC's bike . Well I think you should get the wheel alignment & wheel balancing job done. That's what i'm planing on soon but don't know if that mechanic will do a good job putting it back together to the orinal setting or some other prob might crop up so just wating for some more time. Anyways I don't do much above 80km.

arzandaru said:
I have the same prob with my p180 but not as bad as NAMIC's bike . Well I think you should get the wheel alignment & wheel balancing job done. That's what i'm planing on soon but don't know if that mechanic will do a good job putting it back together to the orinal setting or some other prob might crop up so just wating for some more time. Anyways I don't do much above 80km.

u have p180 and u dont do above 80kmph...man dont ya drive in highways

i rmbr touching 105kmph with me as rider and greenie as pillion..... each of us weighed at least 80kgs that time.....no shakiy thingie that time.....that was in April 2005 i think....

Back