A second coming!

Vandal

Skilled
Hi guys, I'm not really new to TE, and quite a few of the older members would know me. But I've been off TE for more than a year, for a variety of reasons.

Anyways, I'm back! Albeit not as activly as before, but I do intend to settle in with the newer crowd, and contribute to the community that has given me a large choice of great gadgetry to play with :)

Cheers to all!

Welcome back Michael! :)

The gaming and consoles sections have been more active then ever - please join the discussions.

^Not yet domesticated, new rig, just upgraded 2 months back (check sig). But out of the audio/headphone game, sold off a couple of cans. @Renegade - thanks man. @ganesh - thanks pal, finishing up with Dishonored, trying Of Orcs and Men today :) Feels good sitting on the U2410/GTX680 combo while gaming. I know it's not about the rig, but the game, but still good to be back at the top rung ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, I'm back!
(something avoidable, not to be read.. move over to next words ppl.. nothing to see here..), but I do intend to settle in with the newer crowd, and contribute to the community that has given me a large choice of great gadgetry to play with :)

Cheers to all!

Welcome back.. Always nice to see people from the good old days coming back.

And to be very honest.. your id doesnt looks complete without the distinctive avatar u had. Very much made it associated with the Vandal username.
So get that back as well and the members will be able to see the complete picture :)

Cheers Matey!

Back