A Story Of Multiples........Oh Noes Not Another One [*128k Warning*]

toolius

Adept
Hey everyone :)

Yep.. its time for another teaser thread with teaser pics :p .. i can be such a tease :rofl:

Lust . We've all felt it. :p The adrenaline rushing through your veins when u see something for the very first time and u think "My God I've Gotta Get Me One Of Those !!", :mad: and that's where it all begins. The hard work and intense planning are generally like foreplay and the climax is generally when the friendly UPS or FedEx guys rings the bell and says "Here You Go sir".:rofl::eek:hyeah:

So far my time line for my builds is on track with lots of more stuff incoming and i should have a little surprise coming in tomorrow.

So here goes.. :)

The Ek Block for the Ud7 Rev 1

The Ek Rampage III Extreme Water blocks

The 2 Ek Dual D5 Series Pump Top

The 3 Ek Advanced Res 150's

The 3 Swiftech Apogee Xt's

The 2 Hw Labs Gtx 360 rads .

The Swiftech Mcr 320 Rad + Res

The 2 Water Cool Mo-ra 3 9x120mm Rad's

The Koolance Rp-450 Pump tops for Liang D5 pumps

The 5 Liang D5 pumps

The Koolance Fm-17N flow meter + Fm03 Frequency Adapter

Also a TON of Bitspower Black Sparkle compression fittings and stuff just came in as well but have not taken pics yet . Im very lazy :p

Thanks for looking guys !!
Cheers and Kind Regards :)

TechHead said:
You're nucking futs dude!

Awesome stuff.

Thanks bro ! :)

LoL... im just happy you understand me bro ! :p
letmein said:
Mr. Ambani? Is that you? :O:O

Nope.. but i wish it was :p ( actually i dont .. me happy )

OverlorD said:
This is...too awesome for words....

:O

I have one question though, where will you put that 9x120mm Rad? :O
Either on the side panel , or i have got stands/feet for it as well as mounting brackets all made by watercool :)

Will be a matter of twist to connect/disconnect/Drain thanks to the Koolance Quick Disconnects ..

Cheers and kind regards everyone !

Madness :O !! I gotta shake hands with you when we meet next time sir :p Please carry the i7 980 in your hand as well . :rofl:.

Will I have some space to walk around your room next time I come there?? :p I've lost weight but still far away from getting the ability to levitate myself >_>"

You are so NOT coming to my house and getting an idea to use my empty space :p

I saw this thread on the right when I logged on, and had a feeling..but never imagined all this. Congratulations.

Honestly, I feel like such a looser when ever I see Toolius' threads............!

:)

Back