A story

Status
Not open for further replies.

becks

Disciple
-http://books.zenofeller.com/asylum/asylum_chapter1.html

this link was sent to me by Hortense, and could u help her out by reading and telling her what you think about this.

I got the same message. You might want to run a virus scan on ur pc if you have opened it... i do not think opening a link sent by PM from a person with 0 posts is wise. Besides the text is literally "spamo generico" in content.... :)

Yup ..

Me Got the msg too from this stupid oaf .. didn opened it ..

^^ Greenie u mean there have been more of these cases in the past ..

Sorry to msg you out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book together with a friend. My boyfriend keeps saying it's no good. I think he's just jealous tho. He's a big time poster here, so I told him I'm going to pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to Asylum by Zeno & Chet : Chapter one and call it either way. Good or no good.

Thanks.

This is what I got :( :( .

Who is her boyfriend here?? :huh: :huh:

me got the PM too...and opened the link as i have full confidence on nod32...and the page looks like a text page with a single chapter

here is the screenshot

If u guys get anymore PMs, post here or PM me. hortense's serving a 9-point infraction now. 10 points = ban.

here are the PM contents

Sorry to msg you out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book together with a friend. My boyfriend keeps saying it's no good. I think he's just jealous tho. He's a big time poster here, so I told him I'm going to pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to Asylum by Zeno & Chet : Chapter one and call it either way. Good or no good.

Thanks.

me included....Thats the reason i said keep some post count to send members to pm in feedback section....or user decide whether he needs pm frm person having less than some number of post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back