Budget 20-25K A sturdy , cool phone, no lags please

vivekjha0208

Disciple
1. Budget?A: 20k . max 25k

2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar, sliders(loved them)

3. Preferred display type?
A: i'll watch HD videos . best in class would do.

4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: no micromax please.

5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen,

6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: good rear camera. could do without the front one. but still good camera expected both the front and rear one.

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3g but mostly edge

9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and heavy internet browsing, entertainment, wired music.

10. Any other requirements?
A: don't want the thing to lag at all . a sturdy phone coz I drop my phones a lot .

11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None. choices are open. I can extended my buy to july . so upcoming phones are also welcome.

Get the Samsung i547 Rugby Pro from Ebay.com - http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cell-Phones-Smartphones-/9355/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=i547
Customs + duties + taxes with Shop and Ship by aramex shouldn't take more than 1500-2000 or even less if the seller shows a lower value for the phone. Unlocking should set you back by another 15-20$.
It is as rugged as phones can get and is buttery smooth to operate. I use it to watch movies all the time. I bought it in early Dec-2012 when it launched from Ebay.com. It cost me around 27000 all inclusive of shipping via Shop and Ship, unlocking and the cost of the phone it self.

Back