WTB looking for a Ups preferably in warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Looking for a Ups for like 5 min backup so that pc and monitor can be shut down properly fayer a power cut.
Will prefer good brands
Location Delhi
Budget :1k to 2k
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Microtek UPS laying unused for multiple years, since the battery died. I can let you have it free of cost. Where are you located? PM me if required.

Hi, I have a couple of UPS available without battery. One is a Microtek 600VA and another one is a 500VA APC. These are quite old, but worked flawlessly till 2020 after which they were retired mainly because the capacity was not sufficient for my 750 watt PSU. I cannot really test them for you as I don't have any batteries right now. We can discuss more via PM if you want either of them.

Hi, I have a couple of UPS available without battery. One is a Microtek 600VA and another one is a 500VA APC. These are quite old, but worked flawlessly till 2020 after which they were retired mainly because the capacity was not sufficient for my 750 watt PSU. I cannot really test them for you as I don't have any batteries right now. We can discuss more via PM if you want either of them.
Dropped you a pm

Let me know if something remains after you discuss with OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back