A very very OLLLDDD member...

Radon

Disciple
Hello ALL,

Call me RADON. Many of the new members might not know me. I am very very old member here. Hope oldies remember me. I was on a LONG break. And I must say you people have made this site a killer one and maintained it over this whole year!!! Really neat design :)

R'ds,
Radon.

PS: My special regard to the staffies and the oldies!! :cool2:

Welcome back Radon to Our Family of TEites.......

Hope tat U wont take any more Looooonggg breaks........and Would stick to TE everyday....

Anyways Welcome back.......

And while u ppl are at it... greetings from another old member... I've been just sticking my head out once in a blue moon since past half yr or so.. will be a regular asap :) Greetings to all the oldies.. u ppl remember me right?

Wow!!! This is nice..... oldies coming back :D. ...

Of course we remember you Radon.

As for you hooli... who the f*** are you :p ?? Never come to any meets, nothing.... f off man :p

j/k

Welcome back man....

Hope to see you more often.

EDIT: Wasnt Radon part of the team which set uo TE or soemthing?? I remember he had a custom title the last time he came.

Welcome radon.. nice to see you back..
Same goes for Hooligan.
So where were you guys so busy that you couldnt fine time to post once in a while.

XTerminator said:
Hi Radon,
Welcome back:D

So, are u done with ur studies and all? Free now?;)

Do let us know...
Bye.

Hey buddy....howz life man... studies??? :eek:hyeah: ... :p ..the thing was that i didnt have a comp since i moved away from my home.... but from now on i will have a comp and net connection..... ;) .... ya i think i can kinda go back to the old way... :cool2:

ahh, good to see old members coming back :D

welcome Radon, i hope u are done with ur studies eh, so what more is happening eh? ;) and changed ur msn or what, never see you online... if so, PM me ur new msn

and Lin, even u dont come online much these days, or have u blocked me? :p

anyway, welcome back :D

Radon said:
Hey buddy....howz life man... studies??? :eek:hyeah: ... :p ..the thing was that i didnt have a comp since i moved away from my home.... but from now on i will have a comp and net connection..... ;) .... ya i think i can kinda go back to the old way... :cool2:
Yea...u aint on MSN...PM / add me.

Renegade said:
Welcome radon.. nice to see you back..
Same goes for Hooligan.
So where were you guys so busy that you couldnt fine time to post once in a while.
no ya... i didnt have a comp and all my access was limited... :(

but feels gud to be back

Rave said:
ahh, good to see old members coming back

welcome Radon, i hope u are done with ur studies eh, so what more is happening eh? and changed ur msn or what, never see you online... if so, PM me ur new msn

and Lin, even u dont come online much these days, or have u blocked me?

anyway, welcome back

no i think i lost my msn id coz of not logging in... :S ... i will message when i get a new one...

XT said:
Yea...u aint on MSN...PM / add me.

sure boss

no re rave.. dint have net only...... still dont have.. no aritel where i live now.. tata indicom is there or not I donno.. I've contacted them n they're taking forever to respond.. if all else fails i'll take bsnl 256kbps nikhil suggested just a while ago.. any other suggestions from blr ppl?

Ho0ligaN said:
no re rave.. dint have net only...... still dont have.. no aritel where i live now.. tata indicom is there or not I donno.. I've contacted them n they're taking forever to respond.. if all else fails i'll take bsnl 256kbps nikhil suggested just a while ago.. any other suggestions from blr ppl?

well BSNL sounds more reasonable than tata coz from what ive heard they are gonna go unlimited soon, if not then TATA is the next best thing ;) and yeah they do take a while to respond, dosent have that next day service that Airtel people have lol...

Back