A very very OLLLDDD member...

Darklord said:
Hey Radon,welcome back man.

See i am still using the nice lil siggy you made for me..lol

Try to be regular now man..

hehe..... thas cool... ;) .. i still remeber making it for ya... :p

ya and i will sure try to be regular from now on...

....time to retrieve my hotmail ID ..

Nikhil said:
Wasnt Radon part of the team which set up TE or soemthing?? I remember he had a custom title the last time he came.

yes. i was a part of the team that founded this website... but after 1 or 2 months after its launch i had to move away from my home in Kerala to some place else for my studies... didnt have a comp initially... so had to stay away from this place....

Radon said:
yes. i was a part of the team that founded this website

Thats very cool mate, very nice to see one of our founding members come back after a break.

Hope to see you be more active & welcome back.

Happy posting :)

Radon n }{ooli..
so both u beeches finally find enough time from ur girl friends to log on to TE???
Welcome back!!! Good to have u both on board! :eek:hyeah:

Rave said:
well BSNL sounds more reasonable than tata coz from what ive heard they are gonna go unlimited soon, if not then TATA is the next best thing ;) and yeah they do take a while to respond, dosent have that next day service that Airtel people have lol...

bsnl has gone unlimited now on the 256kbps plan ..so get that connection if it suits u.
anyways ..welcome oldies from a noob ... as they say "old is gold" lol .. hehe i knw its a pj ..anyways dint know wht to write. hope to c u ppl around.

Hello radon, nice to see you back. Well, we will have lots more competition in the sig of the month competition (if that exists currently)

Welcome back dude! Sure it was a long time...aah the old days! :) (If i remember correctly,its been 5 years(!) from the proboard days!!!!)

hey radon and hooli, who are u guyz? where are you from?
jupiter? mars? saturn? :S

anyways, welcome to TE
we welcome creatures frm every planet here. :D

@Quickfire...

Hey who are u man? Quickfire? I dont remeber such a name. And u are a system lead? :S Who toook ppl like these into the team.....And who made them admins?

????????????

Radon said:
@Quickfire...

Hey who are u man? Quickfire? I dont remeber such a name. And u are a system lead? :S Who toook ppl like these into the team.....And who made them admins?

????????????

how'll u rmmbr my name dude?...i'm frm planet earth and ur frm some other planet..don even know which one :p

have fun. :bleh:

Radon said:
@Quickfire...

????????????
perhaps you remember the ID stripper or streaker or strider.. something like that.. he is 'the one'

hahahahahah:rofl:
lol ren :bangin:
...... ofcourse i remember each and every one of u and ur IDs.... :p.
i was just sayin hello to an old friend....:p

Welcome back to our Chill Pill World Radon and Hooligan!!:eek:hyeah:

Really glad to see senior members returning back from hibernation!!:clap:

Regards,
Bikey- newbie/noob!!:hap2:

Back