CPU/Mobo A520 and Ryzen 2600 compatibility issues

coolbuzz05

Recruit
i bought asrock a520m hdv motherboard for ryzen 2600(I know how stupid i was), now which one do i sell?
i can sell ryzen 2600 and buy 3600 or sell asrock a520m and buy b450 motherboard? And asrock a520m is like new/unboxed (tried with ryzen 2600 and couldnt reach bios)
Kindly help.

Since the a520m-hdv is new/unboxed, there are high chances that you get maximum return on this from selling. Then get a b450 motherboard. Of course follow, this method only when Ryzen 2600 absolutely suits your needs. Let's say you find it tough selling the Mobo, then your only option is to try and sell the cpu. If you get a b450 Mobo, then down the line, if you feel like upgrading the CPU, you can choose from more powerful 5000 series options.

Last edited:
Since the a520m-hdv is new/unboxed, there are high chances that you get maximum return on this from selling. Then get a b450 motherboard. Of course follow, this method only when Ryzen 2600 absolutely suits your needs. Let's say you find it tough selling the Mobo, then your only option is to try and sell the cpu. If you get a b450 Mobo, then down the line, if you feel like upgrading the CPU, you can choose from more powerful 5000 series options.
I bought ryzen 3600.

Back