Aakash Tablet available for COD :)

pr.itdude

Disciple
May 27, 2009
its made 4 school/clg student (well someone said for IIT students as well:S) to study and watch online tutorials. Back out techies, let them study :p

Nalin

Skilled
Nov 15, 2011
Delhi
pr.itdude said:
its made 4 school/clg student (well someone said for IIT students as well:S) to study and watch online tutorials. Back out techies, let them study :p

Well IIT students have made the concept of a $35 Tablet and there is a lot of difference in concept and commercial versions.

Ubislate 7 has 700mhz cpu to back it up with android 2.3...which means you can use market to download apps.Plus it's a "Phone"(no use though)
I think its spec is better than most of the entry level android phones till date.So you can do much more than watching online tutorials;)

shravank30

Adept
Aug 29, 2009
reddead said:
any idea how to cancel prebooking??

You have paid no advance, so what is the problem ?

Do you really think that all those who have booked the same, would be taking delivery.

reddead

Adept
May 1, 2011
shravank30 said:
You have paid no advance, so what is the problem ?

Do you really think that all those who have booked the same, would be taking delivery.

no its just that...they have our address and number....next thing i know delivery person is standing on my door asking for 3k...

will they be confirming before sending tablets??

shravank30

Adept
Aug 29, 2009
ashvarybabul said:
Anybody has idea whether student discount could be availed in ubislate 7.?? If yes, how??

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Student discount would be applicable only when the item is sold through the official school/college channel.

Get in touch with your institution office & inquire if they are placing any requests for this model

vijayshimla

Adept
Sep 4, 2006
Does the company have the resources to provide 14 lakh Units within limited time frame???

and how will they provide ASS ?

whole thing is too gimmicky !

cooleagle

Adept
Sep 20, 2011
I got Aakash tablet week back. Not using it due to its resistive screen.

I also would request you to post a detailed review which is as good as not available from any reliable source online
<

I will suggest you to highlight these points if possible:
  • Battery Life.
  • Screen Quality.
  • Smoothness of the UI & Internet browsing. (Does it support Flash in the browser ? )
  • Video Playback.
  • Actual Wi-Fi connectivity smoothness while browsing and streaming.

Thanks.
<