CPU/Mobo Abit P35 Pro

EXCELLENT board if you are going to OC 9k with US warranty ~12.5k local warranty. IMO the local board is over priced and should be ~11k only

get the IP35-E if u plan to OC moderately :p ...actually I did better on the IP35-E than the PRO(no one will believe I know...but thats what is the truth) . The IP35-E is a steal for its price of 5.2k+ship(US warranty) or 7k local :p

Supra said:
get the IP35-E if u plan to OC moderately :p ...actually I did better on the IP35-E than the PRO(no one will believe I know...but thats what is the truth) . The IP35-E is a steal for its price of 5.2k+ship(US warranty) or 7k local :p

I believe you, I read of similar experiences on various fourms.

The local price for the IP35 E is VERY good.

well y look for asus p5k although reviews OC hvent been tat good but in all its a gr8 board for 8k-9k range.

But i wud ask the Other TE ppl to comment on this too

^^Its not a bad board by any means but there are cheaper options which are almost as good, hence the suggestion of the Ip35-E and Biostar P35

ip35-e for 5.2k is a much better option than the p5k!

another good advantage of buying the ip35-e wud be tht you are saving 3k & still getting the required performance.

guys i checked nehru place today

IP35 Pro was for 12500

he told me that IP-35-E may cost 7 to 8k

I have decide to go with this board.

If any body can change my mind to ASUS P5k then u r most welcome

Supra said:

What does this US warranty and local warranty mean? Will I have to ship it to US for RMA.

Back