About getting a readymade java project

triple s

Disciple
Guys i m looking for readymade java project codes for my mini project........
I have the mini project this semister so if anybody knows the link then please post here......
"The project should not be too complecated so that i can't even able to understand it.."

please be fast......:(

^^ Wanted to post that only... Better get some basic idea and develop project on that :)

Khud ne pakaye khane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai ;)

Hey, I work in infosys can anybody find readymade code for this ******work?

Bugger. You have to work your a** off. What will you do when you will be working with company? It's OK you are getting project IDEA'S, but you want whole readymade code? What's point of doing degree(graduation)?.:mad:. TAKE IT ALL PERSONALLY.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Hey, I work in infosys can anybody find readymade code for this ******work?

Bugger. You have to work your a** off. What will you do when you will be working with company? It's OK you are getting project IDEA'S, but you want whole readymade code? What's point of doing degree(graduation)?.:mad:. TAKE IT ALL PERSONALLY.

I am not deleting your post but advising you to not to make such posts in public. You can pass your thoughts to the TS via a PM and hoprfully in such a way so that it is not offensive.

Making personal remarks is uncalled for. Hopefully you will understand.

P.S. I understand the intentions of your posts but still.

Switch said:
I am not deleting your post but advising you to not to make such posts in public. You can pass your thoughts to the TS via a PM and hoprfully in such a way so that it is not offensive.

Making personal remarks is uncalled for. Hopefully you will understand.

P.S. I understand the intentions of your posts but still.

Hi sir,

I know and I always refrain to make post which would be offensive.

I have made this public post as, the OP is my friend(my classmate, my bench-partner) & I know him personally very well. I know he won't mind it & will learn good things with it. I had made direct comments toward him, as I know the circumstances. I think that explains all.

If you think, this post is still not appropriate, you can delete it. I don't wonder you made that comment on my post. It is very much offensive post and does not seems appropriate in open forum.

regards,

Sudarshan

Hmmm... So i take its in good spirit... And also as you can see i haven't touched your post... Hopefully OP gets your message :)

The post is in essence correct, just the delivery should have been different.

The only practical expereince in our education is live projects, theoretical knowledge can you far till a point only...

Back