Budget 15-20K About Mi Note 11 Pro+ 5G

Pimpom

Disciple
I'm considering the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G for someone in the family. I don't use a mobile phone much myself and my experience with them is limited. On the other hand, I've bought nearly a hundred phones for friends and relatives over the past eight years or so.

I've seen some negative comments about the Note 11 5G series, particularly about the camera. I don't expect it to be as good as a 40-50k phone but there's always some level of quality that would be decent for a given price class.

If anyone has something to share about this model, please do so.

Last edited:
I didn't say I don't use a phone. I said that I don't use a mobile phone much. I've always worked at home all my adult life. In addition to a cordless phone, I have extensions at strategic locations around the house. I have more than one reason for preferring a landline but I won't go into all the details now.

My mobile is reserved for business, banks, etc. I use WhatsApp on my computer - the mobile is only for linking. Outside my immediate family and business and official purposes, only about half a dozen people have my mobile number and they have strict instructions not to call me unless it's really important.

By the way, I meant to ask about the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, not 11T 5G. It was a moment of absent-mindedness. I've changed the title and edited the opening post.

Last edited:
Need to know what is the priority of the user (if any) . Right, the main camera of note 11 pro+ need optimization and cannot record 4k other than that overall decent phone for 19k.

I'm considering the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G for someone in the family. I don't use a mobile phone much myself and my experience with them is limited. On the other hand, I've bought nearly a hundred phones for friends and relatives over the past eight years or so.

I've seen some negative comments about the Note 11 5G series, particularly about the camera. I don't expect it to be as good as a 40-50k phone but there's always some level of quality that would be decent for a given price class.

If anyone has something to share about this model, please do so.
Just a Note: There are 3 variants
Xiaomi RedMi Note 11 Pro
Xiaomi RedMi Note 11 Pro+ 5G
Xiaomi RedMi Note 11 Pro 5G

Release date for Note 11 Pro+ 5G is November 01, 2022 weras other two are released in February 28, 2022
Using Xiaomi Note 11 PRO for past 3 months now, no issues with 108M camera, all 3 above models have same camera, I have seen people reporting about camera issues, but no issues on my end.
Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes with MIUI 12.5 both others MIUI 13.x (latest updated to MIUI Global 13.0.6)

More detailed comparison for specifications can be found here:

I have used the 108MP (GN1 I believe) sensor in the redmi note 10 pro max. The photos come up pretty good in well lit conditions but one thing I noticed was that the images were too flat and saturated (compared to my op 8 pro). This may be due to the smaller sensor? As you have mentioned I'm not sure if phones in this range have a larger sensor

Back