About New Eneloop Batteries

jdjain

Disciple
There is news , Sanyo launched new eneloop , much better than 2006 one. Now u can charge it by 1500 times , and it can retain 75% charge in 3 years. I do not think it will come in Bharat , unless the stock is clear. Well the New Eneloop is in different colors.

I hve seen this in one of the electronics show room, but did not buy bz the mph was less than the normal one

lot of source , just googling new eneloop ,

etna tu kar hee lena , dreams tu app ke liyee hai , will soon get it from US

Well, Eneloop seems to be worldwide success ,

Dear Rakesh , new eneloop is same capacity, diffrence is that it can charge 1500 times and retain 75%charge upto 3years

^^ Why do you say that? The part number from Sanyos press release is HR-3UTGA-*BP for AA cells and HR-4UTGA-*BP for AAA cells. It matches with the part number in Rakuten. The product picture also says 1500, which Im hoping is the number of recharge cycles it can go through.

Try any shops in general which sell mobiles/ cameras, eneloop has caught on well in the market.

f9 wanted to ask i have a canon 110is using with default 2100mah uniross battery which doesnt hold charge....

Wanted to know the exact mah one enelops to get and do i need to get charger also new.....And how much will it cost...

I need it urgently by saturday as i might goto autocar show on sunday to click pictures

Eneloops are standard, there are no variants that I have come across.

As for your case, it could be the cells are dying or have got the infamous memory effect, for which you need to recondition them. If you know someone who picked up one of the lacrosse chargers, do borrow, recondition your existing AA and verify their capacity, be4 wasting money on new AA.

axeman said:
Eneloops are standard, there are no variants that I have come across.

As for your case, it could be the cells are dying or have got the infamous memory effect, for which you need to recondition them. If you know someone who picked up one of the lacrosse chargers, do borrow, recondition your existing AA and verify their capacity, be4 wasting money on new AA.

Arent those chargers available in india...i cant see them on ebay......

Edit::Got KAtman link of 2.5k price...still cant go right now for it as i need urgently and dont know anyone ard me having it...might have to get a pair of enelops ...

Just 1 doubt will it charge with my uniross chrger or i need to get different chargers?

Will charge with just about any charger, and the uniross ones are decent products, so should be Ok with them.

Would still recommend you try reconditioning too.

Back