Account giveaways to members with 200+ posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
psyph3r said:
Lame ? the fact that i'm givin them away proves i dont have need for em and dont care if the person i give it to trades it :p
I am on enough elite sites with different usernames to ignore these accounts :tongue:

heh.. good for you.

^^

psyph3r, please close this thread if all accounts has been given away!!!

And preferebly, this thread should be deleted!!!!

Moreover, its a Account Giveaway thread.... And is very dangerous for our p2p community, if any private tracker mods see this!!!

can i get one for HD torrents? or a recommendation for a good place to DL HD torrents? No prob maintaining ratios.. i've 1mbps unlimited connexion :)

Would love to have a good tracker for movies, with dts core @1500kbps..

Let me know if possible, ratio wont be a problem..

can anyone tell me which site has the best x264 rips for tv series and hollywood movies

i am looking for mkv torrents of tv series (latest ones) . old ones are available on demonoid in x264 but the latest FQM/LOL releases are 350-550MB . i have to use hotfile to download BoB reenc tv series(75-160MB) or Scorp movies (300-400)

^^^^ very rarely do private torrent sites upload x264 re-encodes of scene releases...

you will find x264 re-encodes on p2p forums / DDL forums and some p2p trackers[which are very rare..]...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back