ACID - The Movie (CS Video)

delirious?

Disciple
Hi everyone. I'm Nikky Stephen aka delirious? , located in Cochin. And i'm proud to present you the ACID CounterStrike frag video. Unfortunately somehow the readme file wasn't included in the zip file. So before viewing the movie, please note the following :-

1. I was planning to release a medium quality xvid version and high quality x264 version. But after making the xvid version, all of a sudden x264 doesn't work in my pc anymore. i tried all that i can, but it just doesn't work and thus i'm stuck with this medium quality version. :(

2. I've made a little better quality wmv version. but it is 700 mb in size. so if you just cannot stand the quality of the xvid, and enough people ask me, i'll upload that too.

3. I'm well aware that the player intro was a little too long. But i've been desiring to make such an player intro for a very long time, and i'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sure most of you will be like, grrr... when's the frags scene starting?! But please hold on a minute more! :D

4. The huge size of the video is because of the high resolution (HD) and the length of the video.

5. A LOT of time and effort has been put into the video.

DOWNLOAD

--------------

Resolution : 1280 x 720

Length : 17:23 min

Size : 564 mb

Codec : XviD

Link : delirious?

Special thanks to arya of IGC for hosting the vid. Hope you all enjoy the video! :)

must say that the video is amazing. i am not saying cause it featured my clan, but an unbiased view as i have not even played cs for so long & dint even know that someone was actually making a movie. came as a surprize to me when i came to know yesterday that a movie was released.

very good work delirious. 1 of the best cs movies as the editing n sync etc was very good.

only thing is that you should have contacted me & i would have given u a lot better demos to put in the video :)

It's a CS 1.6 and CZ frag video.

And thanks rahul. :) damn, i had abso no idea about your whereabouts. my only contact was charms, who gave me limited demos. :(

Hey, do i need a specific plugin for playing this video? I have KLite Codec Pack installed. When i ran the video thru VLC and Media Player Classic my screen went blank and system stopped responding. I had to manually reboot the PC.

^^ resume is there. i resumed it myself when i had dloaded it yesterday.

@monty - if u have klite installed then i am sure it will play without any problem. try it in wmp & check. works fine here in all players.

stormblast said:
^^ resume is there. i resumed it myself when i had dloaded it yesterday.

@monty - if u have klite installed then i am sure it will play without any problem. try it in wmp & check. works fine here in all players.

okay i'll try it in winamp...

in case after downloading, you get a file without any extension, simply rename it to .zip and extract. it should work. some people complained about that.

Back