OC & Modding Acrylic Cases in India

Hey r u sure Quady.....
Fully transparent.......dnt need1 but never saw 1 at Lammy :cool2:
But they do hav sme cases with transparent sie-panels , which r :pukes: :S

The quality wasnt good but 100% saw it was completely transparent , cant gurantee if
it will be available now but did see it.

As i laughed at it with my friend that who will purchase such a cabby.

Lol....Quady
but yeah even the 1's i saw r not clear acrylic :S nd the cases r just BS quality, but hey not evry1 can afford The Stacker's nd P160's ;)

then build yourself one.
Seriously its not that difficult to make acrylic case. I made a Huge CD rack for myself.
Same steps goes into making case.
Need a tutorial? May just build one if anyone interested in tutorial with pics. Its cheap and easy :)

Hmm....
Did a side panel for me on a grabit, nd a frnt case fan ;)
goin to do a top 1 now, really time consuming whn ur using a hammer nd sme pointed stuff u knw :rofl:
@Funky

A tut is always welcome, cmes in handy nytme, whn ur own brain gives up on ideas :(
hopin to c tut soon :)

Yeah, Sunny acrylic ain't that expensive...

I don't think the entire mod should cost more than 1.5k, unless you want to add the neons and stuff ;)

where do u guys get acrylic .... i serched for them but didn't got ....... after some troble i fixed glass in my window ......anyone has idea about UV reative paints and all ....like cables etc .... r they available here ....

yup Uv reactive paints are available her... But why paint... Anyways... Acrylic should be available at all major glass shops...

Switch said:
yup Uv reactive paints are available her... But why paint... Anyways... Acrylic should be available at all major glass shops...

fitting a cathode and then painting the edge of the PCB(like mobo and graphics card) with UV reactive paint looks too good i have seen some pics ....... eve i can paint some parts of ur rig ...anyways is cathode lights are available here ......cochin really s***s .....

Interceptor said:
Funky me waiting for the tut you mentioned. Prepare it soon with good pics.

but for that i have to get paints and cathode and i don't think i can get it in india ........ :mad:

rahul3111 posted 0.85 minutes later:

Switch said:
check www.antecindia.com ... They ship anywhere in India...

but do they have cathode lights ..... i don't think they have ....

Hi Guys Im In Bangalore....And Believe Me....I've Tried EVERYWHERE....Its Just Not Possible To get Ready-made Ones.....KMD Can Give It To You But It Would Be Very Expensive.....I Built My Own...Actually In The Process As Im Writing.....Check my Post....I Got The Sheets And Got The Holes Laser Cut And Used The Old Fashioned Super Gule (FeviStick) To Stick Them Together....
http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/acrylic-clear-case-mod-started-133908.html

Back