OC & Modding Acrylic clear case Mod started

Re: Acrylic Clear Case Mod Started!!

THANKS EVERY1 IM THINKING BOUT TRANSPARENT BAYS.....

@Speedz IT COSTS AROUND 3-4 K With Laser Cutting.....U Can COntact me In Bangalore and ill place n order....9620564203

Hacker said:
My friend's professor got this cabinet. I think you should go for acrylic plate looks cool. Metal plates look kinda wierd in a transparent cabinet.

Let me know if you want to see more pics of the cabinet.

I think that case is readymade Acrylic case.
AFAIK PrimeABGB had AMIGO/SUNMEAMTECH Acrylic case in their store.

Sunbeam, manufacturer that provides the best CPU cooler, best Power Supply, best gaming case and acrylic case, also welcomes OEM projects.

hello..i want to know..how much does acrylic sheet cost?. i want to replace my right side panel with acrylic sheet to make all components visible.

@killerz

what size sheet do u want.....there r known figure sizes...ill let u know the prices of the sheets and the sizes shortly....u will have to cut it to size and fit it in....ill do the laser cutting for the size but ull have to make the effort and adjustments to put it in urself......i can provide the sheet according to ur requirements....plz pm me with your details :D

killerz said:
hello..i want to know..how much does acrylic sheet cost?. i want to replace my right side panel with acrylic sheet to make all components visible.

if ur's a mid tower chasis, arylic sheet of area covering side panel of CPU will cost u above 50bucks.(i got arylic sheet for my cabby for 50bucks, which is mini tower)

Awesome!! Very well done.

You can very well start a business of getting these things done, they will be popular all across the nation (maybe international also).:D

@rajndra,@Sudarshan_SMD
thanks guys....:)
FINALLY FINISHED MY ACRYLIC PC...CHK OUT THE PICS GUYS!!!!! :D

photo0001v.jpg

photo0002c.jpg

photo0003i.jpg

photo0004e.jpg

photo0005a.jpg

photo0006j.jpg

photo0007l.jpg

photo0008g.jpg

photo0009w.jpg

photo0010m.jpg

photo0011cgl.jpg

photo0012.jpg

ALTHOUGH STILL HAVE SOME STUFF INCOMPLETE....I HAVE TO INSTALL THE FAN FILTERS LIKE Mr. Rakesh Sharma Said.....And Paint The Drive Bays....And A Small Clamp For The Psu..(i Already Put One...Putting one more for extra support! :D ) And The Floppy Drive Covers...Coz Im Not Using Them....Other Than Those Small Adjustments...I Think I've Come Far , Far Ahead From What I Started With On Page One...lol...Thank You EVERY1 For The Support And Tips....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY HELPED ME A LOT....If Anyone Else Is Doing This Please let me know....I'll Be Glad To Help !! :hap2:

EDITED:Image Links Were Broken

great work..

@Sudarshan_SMD - I was on watch of this thread since it started.. Nice to see your contribution :), it's my turn now.. Let the Semester start, We'll mod my cabby ;)

nice one mate put up a pic with a distant view of it...i mean with a full cabby view n not just the interiors or side panel

Thanks rakesh_sharma23 ,dRAGONtAMER,Rahulrulez,sickizblank ,dark.lord.rules

Rahulrulez-----Can u Plz Post The Link For Your Post...I'll Be Glad To Help If Any required In Your Mod Too :)

Take A Look At These Pics Guys

------------------------------NIGHT MODE----------------------------------

photo0018mrj.jpg

photo0019v.jpg

photo0020.jpg

photo0021c.jpg

photo0022q.jpg

photo0023apjmpj.jpg

photo0024jmg.jpg

photo0025g.jpg

photo0026pmpmag.jpg

photo0031q.jpg

photo0032x.jpg

AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORT INTO MAKING THIS MOD.....

AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO RAHUL'S (Rahulrulez) CABBY....:D

That's awesome man...' good job...'

I think it gave me a wild idea to mod my cabby...' with some fancy lighting and cooling fans...'

yohanns23 said:
Thanks rakesh_sharma23 ,dRAGONtAMER,Rahulrulez,sickizblank ,dark.lord.rules

Rahulrulez-----Can u Plz Post The Link For Your Post...I'll Be Glad To Help If Any required In Your Mod Too :)

Take A Look At These Pics Guys

------------------------------NIGHT MODE----------------------------------
AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORT INTO MAKING THIS MOD.....

AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO RAHUL'S (Rahulrulez) CABBY....:D

It's not started yet.. let the July start, I'll start my Cabby Mod Project :p, will post work log on TE off course.. I hope SMD will help me :bleh:

awsome work and eyecandy m8..... i admire your creativity and all the TE members who poured in their comments. the blue LEDs are amazing

@Arnab Boss ....Thanks Arnab....Post ur mod on TE m8......

@Rahulrulez AWESOME!!! DUDE!!!

@Namic Thanks A Lot Namic.....BTW Cool Avatar LOL

Once Again Thanks Everyone....And If Anyone Else Needs Help Pm Me , Ill be glad to help

:D

Back