OC & Modding Acrylic clear case Mod started

Re: Acrylic Clear Case Mod Started!!

Great work. Now time to do some proper cable management and placement of the UV power supplies.

Try to keep the thinner wires to the corner edges of the case with double sided tape. How about sleeving them with UV heat shrinks? I remember doing that for a pal's acrylic case, heat shrinks+sleeves sourced frm kmd. The lazy oaf had bought the case off e-bay and had all these wires hanging arnd which looked really bad, what with everything being see- thru. For the CCFL inverters/fans, we had wire extenders ordered. I'm sure you'll make your own :)

If his rig is still online, I'll ask him to post pics for reference. But I must warn you that his rig was over the top with el-wires and that programmable display something fan+led fans+ccfls etc. Vegas all the way :p. He's a on/off member here, Samkong is his user name, I think.

Re: Acrylic Clear Case Mod Started!!

@Naga

Thanks A Lot For The Info M8.....Ill definitely Take A look At His Rig.....Yea i Agree With You....My Cable Management Is Kinda "Here And There"....Got to Get It Organized....OMG Why Did'nt I Think Of EL-Wire...Betta Get Some Frm Kmd....

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HELP NAGA....Finally Have A Rig For Cross Reference...:D

@ɱɑɖɖʏ

Thanks A Lot ɱɑɖɖʏ!! :D

Let me know if anyone wants to mod their cabinet(acrylic only) in mumbai (obv for a charge), ill help out with the designing and laser cutting (which is 9rps/min - commercially) if you design it correctly so the operator doesn't have to spend time (12rps/min) on adjusting it.

How it works:
Gimme (email/gestures/telephone) the design that you need, ill plot it up on autocad/pro-e and even get u the g-codes for the cnc operator to just feed it in directly (you can arrange your own acrylic + cnc cutter or i can do that for you too...)
- you get it cut n assemble it on your own...or you can ask me to do it for you.
- Add da bling* to it!
Have my own Acrylic signage designing firm...

Shinai

jayeshshinai said:
Let me know if anyone wants to mod their cabinet(acrylic only) in mumbai (obv for a charge), ill help out with the designing and laser cutting (which is 9rps/min - commercially) if you design it correctly so the operator doesn't have to spend time (12rps/min) on adjusting it.

How it works:

Gimme (email/gestures/telephone) the design that you need, ill plot it up on autocad/pro-e and even get u the g-codes for the cnc operator to just feed it in directly (you can arrange your own acrylic + cnc cutter or i can do that for you too...)

- you get it cut n assemble it on your own...or you can ask me to do it for you.

- Add da bling* to it!

Have my own Acrylic signage designing firm...

Shinai

hey

and how much does an average cnc or laser cutter cut in a min

just as a rough figure

Back