Plan 1050

Old: Speed : 40 Mbps FUP : 100 GB
New: Speed : 50 Mbps FUP : 150 GB

(No info on lower ones as of now)

How did you get to know ? email/sms ?

I have old 1600 plan, I was having 75 Mbps - 150GB

Mine not upgraded yet.

Last edited:
Plans seems to be preparation for JIO fiber & present Airtel bb.

Take my word these fup limits would be doubled by next year

Update:

MPqj6gi.png

Last edited:
How did you get to know ? email/sms ?

I have old 1600 plan, I was having 75 Mbps - 150GB

Mine not upgraded yet.
same plan .. confused .... some guy on the 60Mbps plan got bumped to 75 and 200 gb upload and 200 gb download fup ..., so if our plan is not getting upgraded , we can downgrade to that plan

same plan .. confused .... some guy on the 60Mbps plan got bumped to 75 and 200 gb upload and 200 gb download fup ..., so if our plan is not getting upgraded , we can downgrade to that plan

Yes. Same thought. It is highly likely that they will reduce the price from their end as an upgrade.

100 Mbps is 1999. So either they will increase ours to 90 Mbps 200GB or 75 Mbps 250GB.

Have not received any info personally though. Hope it happens soon.

Yes. Same thought. It is highly likely that they will reduce the price from their end as an upgrade.

100 Mbps is 1999. So either they will increase ours to 90 Mbps 200GB or 75 Mbps 250GB.

Have not received any info personally though. Hope it happens soon.

will happily move down to 1299

Is this an upgrade? Don't get me wrong but ACT always had download FUP only. Though this is still better than Airtel's download + upload combined FUP, I am wondering why are they including uploads too?

Is this an upgrade? Don't get me wrong but ACT always had download FUP only. Though this is still better than Airtel's download + upload combined FUP, I am wondering why are they including uploads too?

Yup, Almost everyone is missing that important point, this is not an upgrade, through this so called upgrade ACT has introduced FUP on uploads too whereas earlier uploads were unlimited and not counted in FUP.

^^ Uploads were counted here in Chennai from 2015![DOUBLEPOST=1476166347][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you really upload 75GB worth of data every month? o_O

Just realized it could be an annual upgrade. BTW 50% extra data was always needed!

How can you expect the company policies to be the same for years? I don't have any problem as long as they're giving equal GB's.

How can you expect the company policies to be the same for years? I don't have any problem as long as they're giving equal GB's.
Where did say or express that they shouldn't change? I just asked whether this should be considered an upgrade given that they changed a significant policy. And let me repeat from my above post, other providers are even worse. I pay nearly the say amount for 90GB in upload + download from Airtel. Its just that one of the proud selling points of ACT was unmetered uploads.

Yup, Almost everyone is missing that important point, this is not an upgrade, through this so called upgrade ACT has introduced FUP on uploads too whereas earlier uploads were unlimited and not counted in FUP.
Upload was counted before too. But if downloads crosses FUP, uploads too were slowed down. I guess they just made it official.

Uploads are still not being counted while calculating FUP

Ya, they have put a limit on upload but most of the users don't even reach a part of it. So considering it, its an upgrade.

Back