ACT Fibernet in Chennai

belictony

Disciple
Anybody has experience with ACT Fibernet in Chennai?. Need to know how is the

- Downtime
- Latency for gaming
- achieving the promised speed?

Please help.

- Rarely goes down. If it goes down, sometimes it can vary from an entire day or just a couple of hours.
- I dunno if it’s just me but for Valorant, it’s kind of bad and Singapore 1 servers are bad but not Singapore 2. But otherwise, it’s very playable. Not sure about other games.
- Around 75-85% of promised speed.

It might vary though in different parts of Chennai. I think main places like Anna Nagar and stuff should be somewhat better than what I’m experiencing. Overall, it’s great with some caveats.

In my area Adyar all are great since i am using act for past 6 year and never has issue it work great
good speed and good gaming for dota 2 and cs GO and i am using 1 year plan 150 mbps 1000 gb per month

In my area Adyar all are great since i am using act for past 6 year and never has issue it work great
good speed and good gaming for dota 2 and cs GO and i am using 1 year plan 150 mbps 1000 gb per month

whats the latency figure?. is there a way you could latency check for warzone servers without installing the game?

I use this to test my ping to various regions.
2-3 cloud providers should give an idea of your routing to a specific region.
Can even use it to diagnose issues with one specific cloud provider.

Warzone server locations
Do ping test to those regions

Service will depend on your area and install-base density. Core city areas and large apartment complexes are likely to fare better.
I hope you have enquired folks within your neighbourhood about their service.

I'm from 600029, shifted from Airtel Broadband (wire) to ACT Fiber mid last year. Have the distribution box installed in the building.
Actual DL and UL speed is 100% -120% of the plan speed. Little to no downtime, even during day-long powercuts.

1634907990148.png

Back