Action Figurine/Toy Collector

I too was more into collecting G.I.Joe and He-Man action figures back as a kid. I think I had about 10-15 Joes and 5-7 He-Man action figures. I was huge fan of collecting all those action figures. Each birthday, I remember being gifted by one of those action figures and me saving up all my pocket money to get those. That craze has subsided now, but ah memories of school days are still fresh. :p

nukeu666 said:
im more into anime figurines...have about12-15 of them...havent bought any new ones in a while

pm ero-sennin...he has lots of figures from dc/marvel etc

thanks for the lead

mav2000 said:
Im actually more into shot glasses, anyone into that?

I had a great collection of matchbox cars when I was a kid, close to around 150 of them. I also had the He man set. Lost most of it as a kid and the rest got distributed amongst various relatives.

what is matchbox car??

countrock said:
I have Wall-E :eek:hyeah: got it from Premsons at Breach Candy!

here he is trying to help me out with airtel dth :p

I had the entire GI Joe collection and I mean the whole thing. Over 30 of them with all guns and all.. Had the Tank and the Jet Plane. The jet was cool, because the wings would fold and also had an ejection seat. Had around 10 vehicles.

I think I still have the whole set somewhere in Mumbai.

:clap: cool ..walli is cute- will be nice addition in computer table

Ethan_Hunt said:
I too was more into collecting G.I.Joe and He-Man action figures back as a kid. I think I had about 10-15 Joes and 5-7 He-Man action figures. I was huge fan of collecting all those action figures. Each birthday, I remember being gifted by one of those action figures and me saving up all my pocket money to get those. That craze has subsided now, but ah memories of school days are still fresh. :p

:hap2: sweet memories

DOWN TO :( 1 Gi-joe figure, 1 rescue seaplane transformer, close to 40 hot-wheels cars and some bigger die-cast car/truck models. :p

Started collecting die-cast bike models from Maisto.

i have a decent collection of Action figures i have the He-Man collection, a 30-inch Batman, Entire set of Justice League 3 inch metal figures, a 12-inch AVP predator some old toys of Monster inc. A 9-inch Chewbaka from Star Wars collectors edition, I have the U.S Marine set from Forces Of Valor, a 9-inch Dodge Viper 89 model full metal with doors and hood movable, for now thats it, i'm soon gona buy a F-14 TomCat which is full metal and weighs few grams less than a kg. Also gona pick up a 1992 Apachi which has fully movable parts and which is also metal and weighs few grams less than a kg.

Ero-Sannin said:
i have a decent collection of Action figures i have the He-Man collection, a 30-inch Batman, Entire set of Justice League 3 inch metal figures, a 12-inch AVP predator some old toys of Monster inc. A 9-inch Chewbaka from Star Wars collectors edition, I have the U.S Marine set from Forces Of Valor, a 9-inch Dodge Viper 89 model full metal with doors and hood movable, for now thats it, i'm soon gona buy a F-14 TomCat which is full metal and weighs few grams less than a kg. Also gona pick up a 1992 Apachi which has fully movable parts and which is also metal and weighs few grams less than a kg.

1. What? Pics of Predator please ! :S
2. The F-14 and the AH-64 Apache from the same brand? links to the same ??

TIA.

thetoxicmind said:
DOWN TO :( 1 Gi-joe figure, 1 rescue seaplane transformer, close to 40 hot-wheels cars and some bigger die-cast car/truck models. :p

Started collecting die-cast bike models from Maisto.

cool man..are you getting it imported or got locally??

Ero-Sannin said:

super collections- how to get this - is import the only option ?

hmm.. I dont have much action figures except that Pokemon and some others :bleh:

Looking at your collection, now I will to spend less money on Phone and GF :ashamed: and buy some cool action figures..

I would sell my all property to buy TF2 action figures ;)

satyanjoy said:

these are collection over a period of year or 2, also there is a shop in bandra somewhere close to Hawain Shack called Avenger Toys u can get some spawn stuff also if u wana see some cool figures check out this site spawn.com

raksrules said:
I remember buying He man when i was kid. That package in which He Man came had a small comic book also behind that. :p
Did not buy Skeletor though, he was a bad guy that's why :)

Oh yes... you just brought back very fond childhood memories for me as well. The He-Man figures came with those small comic books. Man, I used to nag and nag my Father for buying me those figures and Hot Wheels cars. :)

Ero-Sannin said:
these are collection over a period of year or 2, also there is a shop in bandra somewhere close to Hawain Shack called Avenger Toys u can get some spawn stuff also if u wana see some cool figures check out this site spawn.com

lucky you..i dont know much of the chennai..i will check with landmark-they have imported comics - hope they will have some toys also

satyanjoy said:

@satyanjoy

Most of them were purchased locally.

@Ero-Sannin

About what I asked earlier ?

Back