Car & Bike Activa or access

activa = 3 months waiting period

Access= 6 month waiting period:)

if u can wait for these times then go for the above bikes. Else Honda Aviator is also a good choice.

I got a Honda Activa in 1 week flat as I knew one of the honda dealers in Karnataka:)

vercetti said:
activa = 3 months waiting period

Access= 6 month waiting period:)

if u can wait for these times then go for the above bikes. Else Honda Aviator is also a good choice.

I got a Honda Activa in 1 week flat as I knew one of the honda dealers in Karnataka:)

afaik activa's having a waiting period of atleast 7-8 months and that is why consumers are preferring duro or access

correct me if i am wrong

last time i asked activa white had waiting period of 8 months :| access is not bad either, i personally felt that leg space in access is little less than activa or dio. I am not sure but it feels like that.Rest for riding both seem on par to me.

Access has a slight edge over activa...that what I heard.

But I preferred Activa anydays as it has beeter looks and better resale value:)

Avoid hero-honda and Mahindra. U can try TVS Wego- less powerful but looks good.

Else, best buy would be avaitor if u want delivery in 10-15 days:)

The Aviator is actually a pretty good vehicle, however, has failed to take off due to Activa's continuing strong image. It is in fact an upgrade on the Activa, and you should give it a TD

TVS Wego is a good one! It has god body balance which really works. Whenever I drive scooters my handle always shakes! But with TVS Wego that was not the case. It is way more stable.

Back