Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to 64 Gigs
Up for sale are 4 sticks of 8 Gb Adata D30 3200 MHz speed. Bought these about 1 year ago from someone on olx. He didn't have the bill.
Don't have bill or box so consider out of warranty. Purchase date mentioned is there because it was necessary.

Location is New Delhi and can be shipped at buyers risk but will prefer local deals.
Not holding for anyone. Pay first, get first.

Attachments

• IMG20230809203648.jpg
    IMG20230809203648.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG20230809215234.jpg
    IMG20230809215234.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 169
Have got 8 dms. Let me reply during lunch guys. Wait a few hours please
Guys, first preference is local deal. Those who are in Delhi and can pickup can message me for my bank details. Not holding for anyone. Pay today and the RAM is yours.
I am in Chhatarpur and work in Gurgaon sec 58. You can pick from either place tomorrow as I might not be available on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

-----------UPDATE----------
Anybody who can pick it tomorrow, pls comment here. Not able to keep track of 9 prospective buyers.

Last edited:
@scott1391990

As suggested in the PM, I can schedule a pickup using Delhivery Direct, if that works with you. Least possibility to get into the race when there might be a couple of local contenders, but worth a try!

I don't think that's fair as all 9 of us can have a pick up arranged
Itll then be a race between who's pick up gets to him quickest

Why are there 9 prospective buyers in the 1st place when it's 1st come 1st serve?

@OP I understand you want to sell them as quickly as possible. But for the sake of reason and just being a good sport, you can choose the buyers here on whatever criteria you feel is right instead of making it a rat race. Just food for thought.

DIMMs are priced well; they will be gone no matter how you sell them.

I don't think that's fair as all 9 of us can have a pick up arranged
Itll then be a race between who's pick up gets to him quickest

Why are there 9 prospective buyers in the 1st place when it's 1st come 1st serve?
Not first come first serve. Read OP again. Pay first, get first
@OP I understand you want to sell them as quickly as possible. But for the sake of reason and just being a good sport, you can choose the buyers here on whatever criteria you feel is right instead of making it a rat race. Just food for thought.

DIMMs are priced well; they will be gone no matter how you sell them.
Not making it a rat race but last week, two members here asked about a GPU that I have on sale and then didn't even reply back to my message. It's simple, whoever pays first, gets it. What's so hard to understand here?

1) Ive texted 1st on this thread and shot you a DM at approx same time
2) Ive asked to for your bank details twice now but you havent provided them yet. Send them to me via DM right now and lets just get this over with

Not making it a rat race but last week, two members here asked about a GPU that I have on sale and then didn't even reply back to my message. It's simple, whoever pays first, gets it. What's so hard to understand here?
Nothing man. I said, "For the sake of reason and being a good sport". you are free to ignore it and go your merry way. Also, people not responding to sellers just to ignore them and waste their time are definitely a**holes. You had a bad experience but there are many good people here. Just a reminder.

2) Ive asked to for your bank details twice now but you havent provided them yet. Send them to me via DM right now and lets just get this over with

Kinda same here, and I even offered @scott1391990 a token amount to book the items. Got no subsequent reply.

Guess he's just overwhelmed with all the proposals and simply unable to decide his next course of action. :pompus:

Sending you the details. If you can get someone to pick those tomorrow, great. Or else wait until Wednesday as I might leave on Saturday and will be back on tuesday

-----UPDATE-----

RAM sold to @DrDanger357
Payment received. Pickup to be arranged after Tuesday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back