Adidas/Reebok/Nike : Factory Outlets in Mumbai ?

nice.. lets see if i ever get desperate enough to do this :p
will mean an addition to my appy budget :D
ps - you owe me a teenyweeny contribution to said budget

nukeu666 said:
most of the stuff i saw there was good qual, must have been orig
been there once last year, got to the gali at 5:30 and there was no walking room even!
its open only from 3am-6am on friday

Yup had been there couple of times...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
Only pain in the a$$ is walkin up early in the morning...:mad: :mad:
but its damn crowded dere no room to walk...:p

Its on Friday frm say abt 4-6/7am....Just get down at Sandhurst road station and dere will be taxis waiting down to take you to tat place..its called Dedgaali...:D
Had bought Adi shoes for abt 1k..wich costs abt >4k in showroom and still using...:hap2:

200mph said:
chembur ST road has a lot of factory outlet , ahead of diamond garden . :) . all reebok , adidas m nike had their shops .

Bikey post was abt same stuff..the area is called maitri park..they dont have any collection.....no idea abt present status..will check once and will let u know peeps again

Noe regarding ded gali???is it at chor bazar...i mean opposite famous shalimar restaurant..or at some other location???

^ hehe i have lived 15 years there i know maitri park , atur park , lol heheh very well :D just that people coming to chembur will know diamond garden n ST ROAD well. still miss that place sometimes. and if you go there in the evening there use to be this very good chinise van on the same road :D :D

sanjukoli said:
Do we have to bargain their at dedgali or is the price fixed.

Arey not a gr88 deal of bargaining happens coz they know if I dnt take someone else will take...:rofl:

Arey its near to Kamathipura...:ashamed: :ashamed:
When u get down at Sandhurst road station U get share taxis direct to there...:)

yesterday was pathetic.....the adidas showroon @ andheri is preety much stale......ended up getting better RBK's from a factory outlet on Andheri - Kurla Link road TODAY.....( these guys have a FLAT 40% off going on for all T-shirts / Apparel els!!! :shocked: ) range of discount on shoes ranged from 10% to 50% !......i bumped my budget and got RBK DMX Series :) loved their feel and comfort......Tag price was 2990/- after 25% flat off it went down to 2243 /-

Would recomend this shop to wanna-buy ppl - the teenager there was fantastic with his service and suggestions to the point. ( i guess he was the son/ relative of the shop owner ).

Reebok Factory Price Shop

-Rathod House, Opp. Apple Heritage, Andheri - Kurla Rd. , Andheri (E) - Mumbai - 93. Tel. 32512837 / 28242710 .....

btw , they have a FLAT 40% going on currently for their clothing - line.....

knoughtyd said:
Its on Friday frm say abt 4-6/7am....Just get down at Sandhurst road station and dere will be taxis waiting down to take you to tat place..its called Dedgaali...:D
Had bought Adi shoes for abt 1k..wich costs abt >4k in showroom and still using...:hap2:

Wtf, must check out this place next time im in Mumbai.

Hacker said:
Wtf, must check out this place next time im in Mumbai.

true , u must , just make sure u go there in rags...or else they will rob u off and sell the same stuff back to ya.......:bleh: :tongue: on a serious note....no much money in wallet...only what u intend to spend....wear jeans so that u can have ur cellphone in front pocket....dont even think of taking ur vehicle...u will find ur own vehicle parts hanging in different shops.....:tongue:

nukeu666 said:
you can also add that the street next to the shoe bazaar is the redlight area :D

so now i know the modus operandi of these chor bazaar ppl, whoever uses the services of redlight area goes back bare feet/body.:bleh:

or maybe you go bare feet/body to the redlight area, use the services till early morning, then walk out to chor bazaar and buy to your body's content.:tongue:

dammm , this thread is heading completely elsewhere :p u would probabily get left over adidas / rebboks / nikes at those places too !...wow ! what an idea sirjeee.............

Back