WTB ADSL Wifi Modem Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

KernelPanic

Disciple
Hi,

Looking for a used wireless modem+router to go with my BSNL broadband. Budget upto 700/- shipped.

PM me your offers.

EDIT: Already got the dongle on some other forum. SO, only looking for the modem now.

Thanks.

Actually for the adsl modem+ wifi router, you can check D-Link 2750u . D-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router
Its a great modem+ wifi router and many users on TE are actually using it and quite happy with it(including me).
You can get that in market for around Rs. 2300-2400 for a brand new one.
Its a N300 capable router and at this price point, i dont think there is any other modem+router in the market.

Also, it comes with USB port to support 3G dongle,Printer Server and NAS .
But 3G dongle of only D-Link will work with the modem's USB port. You can check that out too.
Though there are other 3G dongles available in the market but i'm not aware of them. Hope someone else will help you out regarding 3G dongle.

Actually for the adsl modem+ wifi router, you can check D-Link 2750u . D-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router
Its a great modem+ wifi router and many users on TE are actually using it and quite happy with it(including me).
You can get that in market for around Rs. 2300-2400 for a brand new one.
Its a N300 capable router and at this price point, i dont think there is any other modem+router in the market.

Also, it comes with USB port to support 3G dongle,Printer Server and NAS .
But 3G dongle of only D-Link will work with the modem's USB port. You can check that out too.
Though there are other 3G dongles available in the market but i'm not aware of them. Hope someone else will help you out regarding 3G dongle.

Thanks for helping out bro.

But the thing is, I need these 2 things on a temporary basis (may be just for a month), so I'm kinda inclined towards getting a cheaper solution, so I would prefer a basic Wifi Modem/Router for my needs. But, thanks again for the help. Much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back