Adult movie star in big boss house!

madnav said:
focusing that high dude? :p

/jokin

btw it was the features that made me wiki her in the 1st place..

yup, wiki is now a verb, just like google.. :p

google would have pleased your eyes as well :p

2O1Xg.png

Well played Kolkata. Well played.

trigger said:
If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, will she become Sunny Deol? :huh:

Marrying Bobby,Abhay will also do. ;)

BTW, Esha and her sister can be also be in queue. Remember those days when she only did those lesbo stuffs :p

Then you can see 2 sunny deol ;)

ramanujpatro said:
Marrying Bobby,Abhay will also do. ;)

BTW, Esha and her sister can be also be in queue. Remember those days when she only did those lesbo stuffs :p

Then you can see 2 sunny deol ;)

The point is, being gay with self maybe ok but being gay with your siblings is blasphemy.

Interesting thread...! Anyways, the initial casting list for BB 5 had Shakira and Mike Tyson as probables.. Anyone knows if they'd be coming?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Since this thread has most hits, off topic : Union Minister Sharad Pawar was slapped in public sometimes back today !!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

malhotraraul said:
Since this thread has most hits, off topic : Union Minister Sharad Pawar was slapped in public sometimes back today !!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

*who cares*

*are you an idiot*

:bleh:

madnav said:
*who cares*

*are you an idiot*

:bleh:

roflmao **

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

replaced Google G with B, searched in Dictionary; got nothing. Googled it, Nice.(is it any good). Sorry for deviating from such important topic

chiragsthakur said:
Sorry : Couldnt stop myself from asking a question : Isnt that girl Shruti Hassan??
Yup. She looks nice but if you've watched 7 Aum Arivu, you'll know her voice is just too manly. :S

Back