Adult movie star in big boss house!

hhhclihh said:
wow so she really being offered the movie by mahesh bhat!!!!!!!!!!!

guess will be waiting for murder3 then:eek:hyeah:

Ad came....mahesh going in big boss..i heard he will be there for 3 days...might be testing SL.

He is offering jism 2...not murder 3.

But what message is going.Be a PS and bag a role in movies.

ggt said:
^not necessary.

AFAIK even samantha fox too had done an item number/movie. What message did it give you?

Question with a question....

What special act/event/performance she did that she been given a role in movie.SF is a pop star whereas the other isnt.I dont mean that Sl does sinful job.But such act is not at all accepted in our culture yet.

By the way in todays newspaper there was an article where psychiatrist and sexologist getting 10 cases average per week where parents have found there children watching clips of Sl and in one case 15-16 year old gals have gone addicted to such materials now.

asingh said:
^^

I would term that as a parental upbringing issue.

You cant keep a 24-7 watch on kids (if done the more they will get out of hand)or leave them as it is if they become addicts(you also cant allow any wrong work happening in vicinity).Earlier atleast family were little safe that my kid is watching some reality show with some cheap lingo which is common in day to day fight.Now if such act have started suppose tomorrow a crazy gal of rakhi sawant syndrome from the same field of SL comes in some other reality show wont that cross the thin limit of decency to a great extent.

Point here would be there are people who for getting a role in movies can go to any extent but that was more out like not on tv stuff.Now any lady might knowingly leak her steamy raunchy video to get famous and will grab a role.Never expected this from bhatt camp.If ramu had did that i wont have said a word but sme best works on tv have been done by bhat camp.But no doubt her acting skill will from what i saw on BB she will fall flat as an actor.

MAGNeT said:

What special act/event/performance she did that she been given a role in movie.SF is a pop star whereas the other isnt.I dont mean that Sl does sinful job.But such act is not at all accepted in our culture yet.

By the way in todays newspaper there was an article where psychiatrist and sexologist getting 10 cases average per week where parents have found there children watching clips of Sl and in one case 15-16 year old gals have gone addicted to such materials now.

bro does she really need to peform??????????they just trying to cash on her image so she might be offered the role

come on dude thats just a phase maybe.you cant blame entirely that sunny lane came in big boss so all kids started watching those clips and its not necessary that they watching her only she not the only one acting in those movies you know!!!!!!!!!

MAGNeT said:
You cant keep a 24-7 watch on kids (if done the more they will get out of hand)or leave them as it is if they become addicts(you also cant allow any wrong work happening in vicinity).Earlier atleast family were little safe that my kid is watching some reality show with some cheap lingo which is common in day to day fight.Now if such act have started suppose tomorrow a crazy gal of rakhi sawant syndrome from the same field of SL comes in some other reality show wont that cross the thin limit of decency to a great extent.

Point here would be there are people who for getting a role in movies can go to any extent but that was more out like not on tv stuff.Now any lady might knowingly leak her steamy raunchy video to get famous and will grab a role.Never expected this from bhatt camp.If ramu had did that i wont have said a word but sme best works on tv have been done by bhat camp.But no doubt her acting skill will from what i saw on BB she will fall flat as an actor.

The 24-H vigilance will not solve the problem, even if the doctrine is difficult to practice in reality with today's lifestyle for most couples. Kids can be taught the pros and cons of reality TV, and educated that this is fiction. How far are the Bollywood advertisements and full fledged movies from what is happening on BB...? Yes, I agree with you the accessibility and exposure of TV is easier and wider respectively, but it is not that youngsters cannot be told. I do not think any level of decency has been crossed here, retrospective to what is all ready happening in the media, removing the advent and penetration of the www.

I would think it is the Bhatt camp who is chasing SL vs. the other way round. They want to cash in on the hype -- who does not in this industry. Not condoning it, but stating a fact.

hhhclihh said:
bro does she really need to peform??????????they just trying to cash on her image so she might be offered the role

come on dude thats just a phase maybe.you cant blame entirely that sunny lane came in big boss so all kids started watching those clips and its not necessary that they watching her only she not the only one acting in those movies you know!!!!!!!!!

Agreed bro.But do those kiddos know who does and who doesnt.

Its not about us who knows who is priya anjali rai.

But kids when they see on idiot box they know sky and amar came in ksbkbt.Sid is mtv vj.Pooja bedi old actresss etc etc.Who is SL? more search more excitement come in.

I also know hal the ladies might be part of the casting couch group but i might be wrong too.I cant speak about it.But here fact is clear and i am just speaking my mind what i feel is wrong happening.I have stopped watching the serial alll of a sudden.

Even my mom asked me who is this SL and being from an orthodox backgrd i just said some us serial actress i guess i have no idea.But i am sure she knows it as she reads guj newspaper daily which are more gossipy type and indirectly i felt in embarrassing situation and now feeling guilty of fooling my parent.

i understand what you saying but seriously assuming that children by the age of 16 dont know anything about bf is seriously naive especially after the penetration of internet

agree with asingh

I would think it is the Bhatt camp who is chasing sunny lane vs. the other way round.

also i dont think they have crossed any lines its not like she is acting as though she is in her movies she is just like anyone else in that house just for a sec stop thinking of her proffesion,and when she or her family has no problem with her profession who are we to judge her:)

i seriously dont see anything wrong with her in big boss

madnav said:
sunny deol will finally get laid if he changes his last name after marrying sunny leone...
Sunny Deol (birth name Ajay Singh Deol) is married to Pooja Deol. His wife has never faced the media till date like other celebrity wives. The couple have two sons Rajvir Deol and Ranvir Deol.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

MAGNeT said:

same would be the case for pamela anderson who was there in the house last season right?

no questions posed up then ? why?

malhotraraul said:
Sunny Deol (birth name Ajay Singh Deol) is married to Pooja Deol. His wife has never faced the media till date like other celebrity wives. The couple have two sons Rajvir Deol and Ranvir Deol.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

So he quit acting?

what did happen of him, nobody knows... He is fit for reality TV I guess..

Dear all,

You have been associating me with Sunny Deol, Abhay Deol and Bobby Deol in order to make me Sunny Deol... I'd like to remind you that I am open to Esha Deol as well. ;)

Yours sincerely

Sunny Leone

MAGNeT said:

That's nothing, I have been gone addicted to such materials for over 15-16 years now.

A message someone posted on Facebook which I am sharing here :p

Mr Bhatt is saying " Mujhe pasand hai aise log jo zindagi apni sharton pe jeete hain " and so he is offering Sunny leone .. jism 2 .. lagta hai shartein internet pe dekhi hongi ?? bigg boss mai to koi shart nahi rakhi usne abhi tak .. sara time to shart pant pehen ke hi rehti hai ... hainji

Back