CPU/Mobo Advice for Budget Motherboard for Pentium D

DuBudhi

Disciple
:help:​
As the tile says....Purchase recommendation for a budget motherboard for Pentium D 820...Price max Rs.3500/- (We're on a real tight budget here. So its not really possible to increase the budget...not even by a rupee...)

Also...can someone suggest a graphics card for Rs.3000/-....May be even less...(7300GS???) The card is not going to be used for gaming...but for powering an Lcd monitor :D

Thanks in advance for the suggestions guys...:)

go for this motherboard Intel D102GGc its based on ati xpress 200 chipset w/ onboard gpu lan and sound. it should cost around 4000 rs.
Or else u could go for ASRock 775 Twins-HDTV ATI Xpress 200.
Also is the second question for the same pc ? cause onboard gpu is more than enough and all of them support upto 2048x1536.

Thank you octave :)
I was considering the asus P5R2-vm (i'm not really sure about the model no. but its an asus mobo with onboard gfx.)

The gfx card is for the same setup...I want DVI output, so thought it would be good to go for one...Will the 7300GS fit the bill??

yes u can either go for a 7300gs or even nvidia's 6200tc card . though iam not aware of the prices iam sure a 6200tc should be cheaper than 7300gs.

Back