Budget 51-70k Advice for GPU (50-55k)

Hello everyone.

I've been putting off buying a good GPU since the prices rose. As they have come down to almost MRP back again, I'm planning to buy one in this week.

Which GPU should I be looking at which can give best performance for money at this price point?

Computer spec.
Ryzen 5 3600
16GB 3600MHz
B550 Motherboard
600 Watt PSU

It is connected to a Samsung 4K TV and I will be playing at 1440p I guess, little older games at 4K medium or so, haven't given it much thought.

Thanks in advance.

3060Ti is 50-52k these days & 3070 is usually 60k (some sellers had it for as low as 55k though).

Vedant has Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge for 52k, ok-ish deal if you are not able to find cheaper ones.

Ask verified sellers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1912531715688027/

GPU mid range 1440p.png

3060Ti is 50-52k these days & 3070 is usually 60k (some sellers had it for as low as 55k though).

Vedant has Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge for 52k, ok-ish deal if you are not able to find cheaper ones.

Ask verified sellers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1912531715688027/

Thanks.
Was looking at Zotac 3060Ti on Vedant. When it was around 56500, the local sellers (SMC Int, and some other shops in Nehru Place) in Delhi had it for 53000. I will ask them again today/tomorrow.

Which company Graphic Cards should I be looking at? MSI is also selling at the same price.

I was also looking at 6700XT when it dropped to 58k from 75k. But not sure if I would want to get AMD GPU because RT and DLSS.

Thanks.
Was looking at Zotac 3060Ti on Vedant. When it was around 56500, the local sellers (SMC Int, and some other shops in Nehru Place) in Delhi had it for 53000. I will ask them again today/tomorrow.

Which company Graphic Cards should I be looking at? MSI is also selling at the same price.

I was also looking at 6700XT when it dropped to 58k from 75k. But not sure if I would want to get AMD GPU because RT and DLSS.
Posted benchmark screenshot above. I personally use 3070 & won't be recommending AMD GPUs because Nvidia handles higher resolution relatively better, also DLSS helps (FSR anyways works). So with your 4K TV, many games will run well at 4K, if not 4K quality mode with DLSS or FSR. 8GB VRAM on 3070 is surely a bummer.

Older screenshots but notice how 3060Ti is same as 6700XT at 4K but bit inferior at 1440p:
GPU high end 1440p.png

GPU high end 4K.png

GPU I was talking about. Register within 30 days to get 5 year warranty:
https://www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-...aming-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-twin-edge-8gb-gddr6

If you can wait till the end of the year then 4070 might be an option but for now as said above 3060Ti is the best bet, I would wait till for 4 series launch as by that time ETH 2.0 would be implemented so you maybe lucky to grab 3060Ti or 3070 with in 50k.

I doubt 4070 will be 50k or so initially, but time will tell. Anyways successor to 3060Ti is not coming this year, likely in Jan 2023.
Yeah I have this feeling too maybe 4060 with performance better/equal to 3070 in 50k range but those will be next year and we don't know for how long

Posted benchmark screenshot above. I personally use 3070 & won't be recommending AMD GPUs because Nvidia handles higher resolution relatively better, also DLSS helps (FSR anyways works). So with your 4K TV, many games will run well at 4K, if not 4K quality mode with DLSS or FSR. 8GB VRAM on 3070 is surely a bummer.

Older screenshots but notice how 3060Ti is same as 6700XT at 4K but bit inferior at 1440p:

GPU I was talking about. Register within 30 days to get 5 year warranty:
https://www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-...aming-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-twin-edge-8gb-gddr6
Thanks for your inputs, are there any brands that I should avoid/prefer? I'm thinking of Zotac because they give maximum warranty. How is Zotac's RMA experience? I have heard bad things about MSI RMA process but overall I don't have much idea. Currently Inno3D 3060Ti is selling for 49k on Vedant and Zotac for 52k.

If you can wait till the end of the year then 4070 might be an option but for now as said above 3060Ti is the best bet, I would wait till for 4 series launch as by that time ETH 2.0 would be implemented so you maybe lucky to grab 3060Ti or 3070 with in 50k.
I honestly don't remember how many generations I have waited over due to various reasons (studies, monetary, lack of time, etc.) This is finally feeling the right time to pull the trigger and 3060 Ti have already dipped below 50k (Vedant Inno3D).

Thanks for your inputs, are there any brands that I should avoid/prefer? I'm thinking of Zotac because they give maximum warranty. How is Zotac's RMA experience? I have heard bad things about MSI RMA process but overall I don't have much idea. Currently Inno3D 3060Ti is selling for 49k on Vedant and Zotac for 52k.

I honestly don't remember how many generations I have waited over due to various reasons (studies, monetary, lack of time, etc.) This is finally feeling the right time to pull the trigger and 3060 Ti have already dipped below 50k (Vedant Inno3D).
I'd rate Zotac as average for build, Inno3D, Galax & Colorful are lower, same for RMA, from what I heard. I own a Zotac GPU. Asus TUF & MSI Gaming X Trio are great cards but that good cooling is mainly required for 3080. As I mentioned, 3060Ti Twin Edge is not a great model, but with 3070, it becomes a bit worse. For 52k, I'll prefer Zotac with 5 year warranty over Inno3D. If Inno3D was 45k, could have cosnidered.

I'd rate Zotac as average for build, Inno3D, Galax & Colorful are lower, same for RMA, from what I heard. I own a Zotac GPU. Asus TUF & MSI Gaming X Trio are great cards but that good cooling is mainly required for 3080. As I mentioned, 3060Ti Twin Edge is not a great model, but with 3070, it becomes a bit worse. For 52k, I'll prefer Zotac with 5 year warranty over Inno3D. If Inno3D was 45k, could have cosnidered.
I also have another limitation, I can only fit two fan cards in my build (SFF). Considering all these points, I think I should finalize Zotac 3060Ti.

Last edited:
I also have another limitation, I can only fit two fan cards in my build (SFF). Considering all these points, I think I should finalize Zotac 3060Ti.
You should look at dimensions as well. My Zotac RTX 3070 AMP has 2 fans, but is big for a 2 fan GPU, bigger than Twin Edge. Anyways, Twin Edge will likely fit SFF case.

This is finally feeling the right time to pull the trigger and 3060 Ti have already dipped below 50k (Vedant Inno3D).
Where are you from? I went to Lamington road yesterday here in Mumbai and was quoted 43k for 3060Ti. I didn't check 3070 because my max budget is 40k for GPU, but if you're willing to go up to 55k, you might be able to get it in your budget. So if possible, check the local market before ordering.

Where are you from? I went to Lamington road yesterday here in Mumbai and was quoted 43k for 3060Ti. I didn't check 3070 because my max budget is 40k for GPU, but if you're willing to go up to 55k, you might be able to get it in your budget. So if possible, check the local market before ordering.
Oh WOW. I live in Delhi, but I'm currently in my hometown (will be going back to Delhi around 15 June and will then only purchase the card because PC is in Delhi).

I called a few shops in Nehru Place and most of them gave a quote of approx 2k less than Vedant. Is your quote inclusive of GST? 43k for 3060Ti inclusive of GST seems too good at the moment.

Is your quote inclusive of GST? 43k for 3060Ti inclusive of GST seems too good at the moment.
Good point, I actually didn't ask this. I got a full quote and they never mentioned GST on their own. They just said they can give some further discount on the total if I get the whole thing from there.

if I purchase any Zotac or Asus card in Dubai ..that does cover the warranty in India also or the zoatc or asus will not entertain any warranty here

good thing about zotac is 5 years warranty, so resale value will be higher compared to other brands while selling gpu years down the line. My experience with zotac RMA was similar to asus. Took them 1 month give replacement. The only time i had a bad experience was when they had given me a lower teir gpu i had to send a mail to zotac india rep to get my actual sku.This was years ago,9-10 years ago. In recent times got card rma'd in a month max.

Back