[Advice needed] Creative EP-630 - Ebay query

MaRKiV

Adept
I am planning to buy Creative EP-630 earphones and was browsing thru few websites when i stumbled upon the following deals
Brand New Creative EP-630 Black OEM Headphone Earbuds This one cost USD 7.99 and ships free to india

2 x In Ear Creative EP- 630 Earphones EP630 Headphone this costs USD 14.00 and ships free to india

But when i check in Amazon or Newegg the prices of EP-630 is almost around USD 35, even in India it costs Rs 800 in Theitwares.ocm

Can someone help me if its a genuine deal or not.. :ashamed: i am a complete newbie to ebay :huh:

get it here in TE deal or from ebay india, priced around 750 if apply some coupons will get around 650 i guess, will be better than payin some 400 bucks for OEM 1s

yes. I would get it locally thought it costs more.

Never heard of EP-630 OEM sets before. Maybe, there are similar to the lot that were sent to Dell (Dell used to give free EP-630's with their laptops)

Thanks guys for ur help... :)

I am really skeptic about this deal too... I doubt if the guy delivers the earphone or the earbuds alone for $8... :D since the title too says Brand New Creative EP-630 Black OEM Headphone Earbuds :bleh:

I am gonna get it locally with a warranty.. :)

going locally is the best option

we have so many TE dealers who r giving it with warranty

just search the forum

good luck for ur purchase

Back