advice needed : ipod vs creative muvo

Checksum

Skilled
well i had started a thread recently abt getting a cheap 512mb chinese mp3 player. but after checking out just one model, i decided its not for me :(

the good news is that ive somehow got the money for an ipod :eek:hyeah: . i will be getting 10k the first week of november. and for that budget, i think i have only two good options :

1. ipod nano 2gb

2.creative muvo 5gb

although i have my eyes on the ipod the muvo also seems to be a good alternative. its got more than double the capacity, fm, and voice recording.

the most important question : how is the audio quality?? even though i will ask for a demo, i just want to know if its any better than the ipod in quality. please help me out cause im really confused!!:huh:

i have given both a listen , creative muvo rocks in terms of audio quality and features too . Give em both a listen and decide , i would go for a muvo

i will be getting 10k the first week of november

push it up a bit ---and get a 20 gig photo ipod for 12K....you surely won't regret it

edit: Just noticed u r from Chennai....You can get sealed & box packed phot ipod's for this price at the evening bazaar (that's where the distris sit in theirr shacks ;) ) just before the main row of shops at burma bazaar...the distris are often unwilling to sell in retail so u'll need to push em a bit...but they are the ones who'll give it to you at the best price.....

thanks for the reply guys. and supercarz, a friend of mine is ready to get me an ipod nano for 9.5k with bill and warranty.ill also ask him about the ipod photo. im realling looking out for that. also, will be checking out the creative muvo on monday. so should be able to decide after that.

Back