Advice needed regarding courses for web and graphics.

gauz88

Disciple
I have completed my bachelors in commerce and pursuing a career in advertising.

I have tried working around with photoshop but i completely suck at it. Advertising does require me to have knowledge about softwares like photoshop, coreldraw flash etc. I have tried Lynda.com/VTC tutorials and borrowed my friends P'shop manual which she got from MAAC, but i am gettin nowhere.

I went around checking for courses at Arena and they have quoted an exorbitant amount. I know i can bargain and stuff but just checking if anyone here is aware of any courses available in and around chembur ghatkopar area or any other alternatives to learn photoshop coreldraw. I would also want to learn HTML Java and other basic website designing tools incase i end up joinin a course or something.

Will really appreciate any help/tips you guys can offer :)

play with it man i bcame really good at fotoshop by just playing with it, check sme youtube videos or do a internship type thingie at sme grafics designers office

@mhafizji i have tried my skills at photoshop for sometime now.. but the progress is nothing to talk about really, thats the reason i decided to take up a more structured learning approach.

@pinga123 YGPM bro

Back