PC Peripherals advice on aio with cheap original cartridges!

hey guys,

need to get an aio (with fax) for office .. but the deal is the lazy employees at office never care to get refilling done but instead order new cartridges.. hence what im looking for are devices whose cartridges are cheap off the shelf..

so pour in ur views and thanks in advance!!

Edit: majority of usage is to print pictures and about 150 pages a month.

Edit: no constrained budget but would prefer as cheap as possible.

hey greenhorn.. had a feeling it would be canon only.. but the deal is need model numbers.. and approx cartridge costing.. thats what would be massively helpful!

anyways thanks for reaffirming my views!

new MP145 cost approx Rs3600 i think

new B/W cartrige is Rs.950 ; Colour Rs.1050

with B/W printing on low quality Setting(which is actually good enough) you get 450-550 pgs

Colour on high photoquality printouts you get 40-50pgs max

greenhorn said:
AIO with cheap OE cartridges = canon, look no further :D

AFAIK,Canon cartridges are more on the expensive side but not by a huge margin though..by 100-200 bucks !
Cartridges from HP are cheaper...and of course widely available !!!

so now im back to square one guys.. hp or canon?? hehe..

i went thru an online pricelist and saw a couple of hp carts costing 399(black no. 27b i think) and 450 (these were for individual colour carts i think.

what do you guys suggest should we go in for them?

yeah.. but the deal is iv tried a couple of replacement cartridges from amkette and a couple of other chinesse i think.. but they tend to run out way too soon.. its a pain to keep on replacing them over and over again.. which is y i wanted hp or canon maybe.

alrite guys:

landed up purchasing a hp 4580 for 7k for the office.

but now i also need an aio for home use .. again need cheap cartridges if possible and dont need fax. also wifi support would be appreciated.

thanks!

canon mp145 already mentioned by someone...can some one tell the alternative for it from HP may be...and what its catridge cost

Though I cannot help you with an exact model number, my experience here in Hyderabad is that not many stores carry Canon. Almost every store carries HP cartridges.

As your printing needs seems to be high it might worth considering going for a Continuous Ink System. Look for a printer that has a good CIS. Search for CIS on ebay dot com and you should find plenty and read the reviews on digital imaging sites.

I too have the same query.

Can some one roundup the following things.

1.> HP & Canon AIO with model no's and price.

2.> HP & Canon Cart's Color n Black with price.

3.> Total pages printed via HP and Canon.

Thanks.

NEED : Simple Text , Word Files printing with some images embeded in the documents itself.

Want a printer with less per page printing cost.

[QUOTEI too have the same query.

Can some one roundup the following things.

1.> HP & Canon AIO with model no's and price.

2.> HP & Canon Cart's Color n Black with price.

3.> Total pages printed via HP and Canon.

Thanks.

NEED : Simple Text , Word Files printing with some images embeded in the documents itself.

Want a printer with less per page printing cost.[/QUOTE] same q i also have

Epson has the cheapest original cartridges & uses 1 black & 3 color cartridges so you don't have to thrown away all three colors if one finishes

I own a Epson Stylus CX7300 AIO & it is awesome plus prints 200+ pages with one black cartridge (in text mode not text+image mode) also has a memory card reader

Rs. 400 per cartridge

The AIO costed me 5k

If you want fax too then buy Epson Stylus CX9300F for 8-10k

:)

Back