Graphic Cards Advice on buying the Zotac 560 ti

woozydevotee

Disciple
i am about to buy the Zotac 560 ti from a person on another forum,its brand new, i have read that there a lot of issues with this card like freezing and crashing, are these problems solved? should i go ahead with the deal? please advice.

Is it the amp edition if yes then don't go for it get a new msi one or wait for kepler series or HD7850 to launch.

i dont think its the amp edition or else the seller would have mentioned it but its a RA one edition card, wont be waiting for the 7850 it would not be less then 15k at launch, i am getting the zotac for 11.2k,just wanted feedback from users who have used this card as i read a lot of negative things about this particular card on various forums.

Since you have read that this card has issues and stuff I would stay clear of it .... why do you want to get stuck with something that will be a real PITA.

I use a GTX 460 AMP and have had no issues at all, wonderfully cool even on load. I do not know about the issues specific to the 560Ti AMP model, but I do know ZOTAC is very prompt with responses and customer satisfaction ranks very high with them. From my Digit days, I've had close contacts with the country manager who is a great guy, and has always been helpful to even the aam janta (as opposed to us media guys, who every brand is kind to
<
)

The GTX 560Ti is a decent deal at Rs. 11.2K, but if you're in the same city, why not try out the card by running a few benchmarks at the persons residence? Or if you are doubtful, something like the GTX 460 will keep you nicely tided over till a GTX 760 or 780 comes. And the 460 should be around the same price new, as the 560 is used...

Mostly if you see nearly all (new) gfx card gives you blue screen of death and errors during your gameplay as the drivers get matured and new bios comes out it get better and better.

GTX 560ti is an awsome card from the green team you have an 19~21 inch monitor go ahead and do the deal.

well i went ahead and bought at Sapphire 6870 for 11.4k, and i am pretty satisfied with it since i only play on 1600x900 res.thanks for all your advice .

Back