Video Advice on LCD TV purchase, is it ok to buy on ebay.in?

thanga

Disciple
Dec 2, 2009
Hello,
My friend in U.S.A wants to gift his mother :) an LCD TV, for mohters day. He prefers Sony 32 inch Bravia KLV-32EX400.

This model is available in ebay for lesser price( around 35k), than other shopping sites ( 40k in ezone).:mad:

What is best option ? Is its worth to take risk to buy from ebay sellers or go for a few thousands more for e-retailers:huh:

prasanth11

Disciple
Oct 12, 2009
when i contacted a seller about samsung lcd tv,he told that he will ship from nearest distributor

my place is in vijayawada,andhra pradesh,he told he will ship the item from vizag

contact the seller via ask the seller link and he tell exactly how he ships,then one can take a decision

and anywhere in india,company people will come and install the tv i guess,if its purchased legally !!!

SoundsGreat

Disciple
Aug 9, 2009
Bangalore
Hi,

This model is available in ebay for lesser price( around 35k), than other shopping sites ( 40k in ezone).

What is best option ? Is its worth to take risk to buy from ebay sellers or go for a few thousands more for e-retailers

Its always better to stick to a place which you can go back in case something goes wrong ! coz at the time of some issues the money saved using these methods will anyways be lost (god forbid even more) !!

Its ok to buy small stuff from Ebay but these things are not (at least according to me) ! you have a defective set or a dead pixel or any such issue !

But if you are hard pressed,then I'd say contact the seller talk to him and see how he responds and also see his feedback score ! verify his credentials in every which way and go ahead with the purchase if all seems ok !

Regards.

KLiCK

Disciple
Mar 28, 2010
TV from Online is kinda risky

about 20% the TVs get Broken in Transit

its better to go visit a showroom and buy off them

TV from Online is kinda risky

about 20% the TVs get Broken in Transit

its better to go visit a showroom and buy off them