Budget 21-30k advice on mobo

Need a mobo compatible with an x2 phenom 955 be. price around 7-8k , which can support dd3 ram and other latest stuff , for mid tower cabinet and can also handle amd fx8series in future if need be .

The other possibility is I might go for a mobo+proccie combo all together .so please give suggestion on that too
I play sc2 mostly . Nothing fancy just need a combo that can last 2-3 years of gaming on med settings . And if u know a place in delhi where I can buy without getting ripped off , that would be very helpful and do include the prices if possible

Need a mobo compatible with an x2 phenom 955 be. price around 7-8k , which can support dd3 ram and other latest stuff , for mid tower cabinet and can also handle amd fx8series in future if need be .

The other possibility is I might go for a mobo+proccie combo all together .so please give suggestion on that too
I play sc2 mostly . Nothing fancy just need a combo that can last 2-3 years of gaming on med settings . And if u know a place in delhi where I can buy without getting ripped off , that would be very helpful and do include the prices if possible

Intel Core i5 3550 -8500
Gigabyte GA-B75-D3H -4000
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz -3800
Sapphire HD7770 1GB -8250
Corsair GS500 -3900
TOTAL -28,250.

Back