Graphic Cards Advice required...

sriharsha

Disciple
hi all
I am having code 43 error for nvidia gt 540m in dell xps 15- l502x. however, after clean installation of windows, I ran furmark for 2 hours with no issues. but then I started to get BSOD messages. Once again checked the health of RAM and HDD. Both seems be fine.

Again after another clean installation of windows, there is no BSOD but error code 43 is up for GPU. Can any one suggest the fix for it?

* I got this lap 2.5 years ago from states and I am a total noob.

Mods, if this post should belong else where, please let me know.

thank you all in advance.

Is there driver update/change ?

Generally code 43 error are due to hardware - here GPU - 'saying' Device Manager that it has some issues & Device Manager stops it.

Is there driver update/change ?

Generally code 43 error are due to hardware - here GPU - 'saying' Device Manager that it has some issues & Device Manager stops it.
yes... there is update for nvidia... some 330 version... i have rolled back... still the problem is same... when i tried to change nvidia settings it says, display is not connected to geforce gpu... and yet the furmark torture programme ran 2 hrs without any issues...

I would recommend to use Driver Fusion to clean any traces of updated driver and then try installing older one which were stable.

hi all,

issue is fixed. What I ve understood is, nvidia GT 5XX, which has fermi architecture, goes unstable upon updating beyond 327.XX driver version and causes failure.

In my case, I tried everything as net suggested... but no luck. after 2 days, when I started laptop, devise was functioning normal. Dunno what has happened.

thank you all...

Back