AdWords Coupon

red_devil

Disciple
I got this coupon from Google which was worth $100 for AdWords. While I do run a website, I don't do any of those affiliate programs or anything so I really don't think I'll benefit one little bit from it.

So I'm planning to sell it to someone else. Will it be alright? I mean can someone else use the coupon I got for his/her needs? Is it legal?

And can I post it on the market section here :p

Btw, if anyone's interested, do shoot me a PM :hap2:

Every Webmaster having his/her domain on TLD got the Adwords Coupon in his/her Google Webmasters Tools Inbox.

The coupon was delivered on 18 August 2009 and is valid for 14 Days. I recommend not to sell the coupon and use it. You will get an Idea How to Use/Launch Adwords Campaigns - Maybe someday you find it useful in near future.

With reference to screenshot below, it's better not to sell it. Maybe this may results to suspension of your site from Google Webmasters tool (I said Maybe):

2he8uxc.png

all that is fine but this to make use of this coupon I think we should pay some activation fees for Adwords. If that is the case then I see no point in paying them some $ just for the sake of some coupon which wouldn't have been useful to me in any case.

This is why I'm saying it:
2ues8qh.gif

red_devil said:
all that is fine but this to make use of this coupon I think we should pay some activation fees for Adwords. If that is the case then I see no point in paying them some $ just for the sake of some coupon which wouldn't have been useful to me in any case.

This is why I'm saying it:
2ues8qh.gif

yes, Adword activation fee is Rs. 50/-

Back