Graphic Cards AF what it is

^^Transparency AA can be multisampled or supersampled. There is no requirement that it has to be supersampled. What do you mean by bodies anyway? I've saying from my first post that transparency/adaptive works on texture space. What do you mean by enhances a few frames as well? AA works on all frames... it doesnt have a liking for specific frames :p.

Chaos said:
^^Transparency AA can be multisampled or supersampled. There is no requirement that it has to be supersampled. What do you mean by bodies anyway? I've saying from my first post that transparency/adaptive works on texture space. What do you mean by enhances a few frames as well? AA works on all frames... it doesnt have a liking for specific frames :p.
ohh ho baba..... bodies..... objects......sorry bhai saheb!!!!!

And for frame specific was asking about temporal AA.... isn't it true that temporal is based on noise filtering.... damn I wrongly wrote that (sorry)....but the frame thing I mentioned is correct.....one sample (the orig.) is changed and applied and the process reverts to the orig. again after the frame is rendered.....

And just searched up something about temporal:
http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=457&pageID=723
useful link.....should have googled temporal b4.... just wanted to see if what I knew was right before textbk cheating;)

Proves why AA on the X800XT @ max settings looks better than on the 6800GT.... it was an ATI thingy....

^^Well what does that picture show? Different sample positions for different frames.... read what i wrote in my previous post :p. From where did noise filtering come into the picture :S?

Chaos said:
^^Well what does that picture show? Different sample positions for different frames.... read what i wrote in my previous post :p. From where did noise filtering come into the picture :S?

READ The article please!!!!!!!!:eek:hyeah:

Coming soon....HERE..... Pixel & Vertex Shaders........

followed by .....any ideas.... after that what should I write about.....;) Hey I am enjoying this.....:) teach a bit learn some more;)

vandal said:
Coming soon....HERE..... Pixel & Vertex Shaders........

followed by .....any ideas.... after that what should I write about.....;) Hey I am enjoying this.....:) teach a bit learn some more;)

I've been reading your stuff Vandal, keep up the good work. But I have a request of you: Please write clearly? it's ... distrctng to read articles ....... tht have too many contrctns and dots ...... in between!

No offence dude, but your work will read a lot better and the reader won't lose interest.

tracerbullet said:
I've been reading your stuff Vandal, keep up the good work. But I have a request of you: Please write clearly? it's ... distrctng to read articles ....... tht have too many contrctns and dots ...... in between!

No offence dude, but your work will read a lot better and the reader won't lose interest.
will make the effort, thanks for the feedback.

saumilsingh said:
af make da floor luk gud

/thread.
whaddya mean pal.....use the phrase in context to the sentence/para OK..I am putting in an effort to type this out and u act stupid with a 1 liner

Back