FS: Power Cooling and Modding After market Intel 115x coolers (used and unused) and OEM AMD CPU Coolers (used)

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 1, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
Used Intel (2 nos) - Rs.150/- each
Unused Intel (3 nos) - Rs.200/- each
Used AMD, came with Athlon CPU (2 nos) - Rs.200/- each (I suppose you can even remove the fans and use them separately as well)

Take all seven for Rs.1000/- + shipping.

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Couple of days of testing warranty from date of delivery.

Attachments

• Unused 1.jpg
    Unused 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Unused 2.jpg
    Unused 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Unused 3.jpg
    Unused 3.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Unused 4.jpg
    Unused 4.jpg