Graphic Cards Aftersale experiences for big GPU manufacturers

Clayfire

Disciple
Hello guys. I've been researching parts for a new gaming PC for some time now and I wanted to know how many of you guys have had a good or shit aftersales experience with the major manufacturing companies like Gigabyte, Sapphire, Zotac, etc within the past 4 years? For almost all companies I get a lot of mixed reviews online but most results are very old and not definitive so having more recent data would be appreciated to understand who to avoid and who to buy from.

Reviews will always be mixed based on the location as at every location no one can except decent services. Even metro city fellows have bad to worse exp. so it all comes down to the issue, location and a bit of luck!
And a lot changes every year so a 4yr mark is a too much longer period to judge on.

Usually Asus, Zotac, Sapphire have good services. Will also add wrt other components, anything serviced by Acro has a good service irrespective of the brands they serve, mostly!

Apart from GPU,
We have a famous horrendous case of Corsair here. Search for it.
Logitech products fail after 2-3yrs.
Gigabyte sucks in products and well as A.S.S wrt reviews here and also almost everyone I know who owned their mobos had a bad exp.

Last edited:
Its quite opposite for me.
Corsair psu rmas have been a breeze.
Gigabyte gpus have taken 1 month and twice shipping just in order to get a fan working.
Have a gigabyte mobo thats has been working good since last 3.5 yrs.

My Corsair 550 watt PSU replaced immediately. Transcend RAM took 2 months, kingston immediately.

I had MSI, Gigabyte and now MSI motherboards. Never faced any issue with MSI within warranty period. Gigabyte had some issues.

Much thanks for your input. What I wanted to say:
And a lot changes every year so a 4yr mark is a too much longer period to judge on.
Yes, well, there won't be that many people active on TE, having had to deal with aftersales from any of these GPU companies within the last atl. <2 years, finding and responding to my question, so more years means more chances of responses. Also having data from 4 years helps compare before and after pandemic aftersales services from companies as that really changed a lot of them.

Usually Asus, Zotac, Sapphire have good services. Will also add wrt other components, anything serviced by Acro has a good service irrespective of the brands they serve, mostly!

Apart from GPU,
We have a famous horrendous case of Corsair here. Search for it.
Logitech products fail after 2-3yrs.
Gigabyte sucks in products and well as A.S.S wrt reviews here and also almost everyone I know who owned their mobos had a bad exp.
On my post here I made a list of GPU companies ranked. Ironically ASUS and Zotac both seem to employ 3rd party techmen to do their servicing for them without apparently any training, just agreements, so they have mixed reviews all over. Meanwhile Gigabyte actually has just about the best aftersales for their products because they have an active community manager on reddit and apparently don't employ 3rd parties to do their work for them. This is all confusing because as Omega said there it feels like aftersales depends on luck. Some people have a really shit experience while others get a smooth ride.

I'm still looking for more info which is why if you guys know anyone else willing to speak up that would be sick.

Hello people, update on the rating for manufacturers: Gigabyte did their first reddit AMA yesterday. They haven't really answered the only real question given to them but their product managers are being helpful with RMA so for anyone interested you can take a look here. Still going to wait till EoY to make a real rating list, but Gigabyte is looking promising.

Their earlier reddit rep https://www.reddit.com/user/eddie_edits/ seemed to have left & replacements are not as good as per cent /r/indiangaming comments.
u/eddie_edits was really the best social media rep I saw in India. Companies need to get an enthusiastic guy, pay them well & put a proper system to try to replicate what he was doing. Surely word of mouth recommendation is slow, but brand loyalty would be better in the long run.

i had a 1000w Corsair power supply, 3 years ago it stopped turning on . i went to local kaizen service center in Ludhiana. There was a little burn mark on one of my sata , they straight up rejected the power supply. Tried Mailing them but all of them kept denying me service. That was my first time claiming warranty for a product and it was bad . had to throw away the power supply.

i had a 1000w Corsair power supply, 3 years ago it stopped turning on . i went to local kaizen service center in Ludhiana. There was a little burn mark on one of my sata , they straight up rejected the power supply. Tried Mailing them but all of them kept denying me service. That was my first time claiming warranty for a product and it was bad . had to throw away the power supply.
That is why it is recommended to get ADP(accidental damage protection) for any laptop nowadays because you never know when a service centre will reject your faulty mobo RMA because they see a scratch/hair thin crack on laptop hinge which has nothing to do with mobo failure.

Everything in India is gonna be a hit or miss cuz the mentality doesn't change, the first response is not to help the customers but to find a reason to deny the RMA. And think about it even if 1% of customers go to court it will cost them less to continue doin' what they are doing. The only way to get good after sales service in India is "Luck". I would buy cheap Alibaba stuff if Indian market wasn't so insecure. I mean I am surprised they even honor the RMAs at the rate that they currently do, they can get away with far worse. And any aftersales service in India only exists becaue of offline market so god bless the local shops.

Back