AH-XP13PMT installation

Quasar

Disciple
Hi friends,

I read few posts here and found Vacuuming is very important thing in AC installation.

I bought Sharp AH – XP13PMT last week (I live in Mumbai) and the installation person (who came from sharp) didn’t vacuum. He said after using the ac for 3 minutes the compressor will start and all will be ok. I asked why you didn’t vacuum, he said vacuum is not needed.. he has done many installation…

Now can anybody tell me what can be done. I have written to sharp and they are ready to send me some service guy, but now I have less trust on them… so please tell me what should I look forward for? What is blow down?

What is best resort in this case, where installation was done without vacuuming?

@RishiGuru (or anybody who knows this) can you tell me how can I find power consumption range of AH-XP13PMT.
Also what needs to be done if while installation no vacuum was done, how can we correct it.

@RishiGuru (or anybody who knows this) can you tell me how can I find power consumption range of AH-XP13PMT.
Also what needs to be done if while installation no vacuum was done, how can we correct it.
Use a clamp type multimeter to get the current consumption. Take the voltage as constant 230V.

Be sure to clamp it against either phase or neutral, not both.

can you tell me how can I find power consumption range of AH-XP13PMT.
As per info posted in this thread, the power consumption range varies from 230-1010-1440W (min-rated-max).
Turns out AC manufacturers put a filter-drier in the refrigerant lines to remove moisture and dirt from the system, so you might be ok - you need to find out if the Sharp ACs have one.

As per info posted in this thread, the power consumption range varies from 230-1010-1440W (min-rated-max).
Turns out AC manufacturers put a filter-drier in the refrigerant lines to remove moisture and dirt from the system, so you might be ok - you need to find out if the Sharp ACs have one.

The power consumption mentioned in the post link you shared is for 1.5 tons and not 1.1 ton.

KI6Ky2e.jpg

The 1440W rating is if the compressor goes over its rated specs. The 1.5T similarly can go up to 1.9KW.

Back