AI with 95% accuracy can steal passwords by 'listening' to keystrokes: Study

Safety and privacy chahiya toh we have to leave this digital world otherwise we have to live with it now. I am already come to terms that chinese/americans phones and all have captured most of our personal details.

Don't care. CIA, NSA, FSB and people on dark web already have my password
Only if they think you are a terrorist, a spy or proliferating nuclear weapons. That last one will get all hot and bothered.

Otherwise there isn't enough budget for them to care.

They are non sense company. They will say anything and throw kaspersky suite of products as the solution for all of it.
I still use free version of kaspersky, which one do people use now a days? For some unknown reason I don't like windows defender maybe just too used to 3rd part antivirus over the years.

I came across that article on fb/reddit and saw heated discussions among members..
Technically, i really doubt if each and every key on keyboard makes a different sound..

I still use free version of kaspersky, which one do people use now a days? For some unknown reason I don't like windows defender maybe just too used to 3rd part antivirus over the years.
Antivirus is no more needed with windows defender. They are simply resource hoggers

Antivirus is no more needed with windows defender. They are simply resource hoggers
Off topic, Windows Defender is still a resource hogger but then most folks would not notice it.
On the OP, this describes some ways to mitigate -
And here is the actual research -

Last edited:
I am wondering who in the world is so much interested in me and my data?

1694238544490.png

My good old ultra vise words.. the day you came online is the day all your personal, secret, pvt, confidential info. etc. got sold out beyond this planet and after aadhar it actually never gave any aadhar to the common man but only to the hackers..
The best you can do now is just keep chanting some good mantra, have a gurus hand on your head, donate everything and take sanyas!

Last edited:
My good old ultra vise words.. the day you came online is the day all your personal, secret, pvt, confidential info. etc. got sold out beyond this planet and after aadhar it never gave any aadhar to the common man but only to the hackers..
The best you can do now is just keep chanting some good mantra, have a gurus hand on your head, donate everything and take sanyas!
So the best you can do is also get scammed again?

Last edited:
So the best you can do is also get scammed again..
Again? Those who all got scammed should have already learnt their lessons but if they are ignorant then its obvious be ready to get scammed on and on until your bank bal gets exhausted as only money matters for scammers nothing else..

And we all are living on the dge every moment and blame it all to the smartphones as email days are gone or are scarce but our phones.
We are just a click and otp away from getting scammed and hacked.

Again? Those who all got scammed should have already learnt their lessons but if they are ignorant then its obvious be ready to get scammed on and on until your bank bal gets exhausted as only money matters for scammers nothing else..

And we all are living on the dge every moment and blame it all to the smartphones as email days are gone or are scarce but our phones.
We are just a click and otp away from getting scammed and hacked.
Is this some whatsapp group message? :p
I mean you are clearly over thinking about these things.

Further, giving what you earned all the way, to some babas, going to sanyas etc. - I don't think it would redeem anyone. But this is like getting scammed again.

Back