Aiesec

Ank1t

Skilled
So..how many of you know about AIESEC?

Anyone heard of it? Or been a part of it, gone on internships through it or are/have been with it at any point of time?

And if any of you have ^^^ then what are your views about it?

Just curious about how well known a 60 year old student organisation really is..

i got to know about it wen i enrolled for CAT coaching classes in erudite here in kolkata. did think of joinin back then...

^^AIESEC

@Ankit...this was way back in '06, knew this was student org n they work on social issues, thats it. started on my job, n forgot all about it until u brought it up :p

^ Social issues? Not quite! This is what we really do : AIESEC

AIESEC mainly focuses on International Internships. Has 3 different departments actually. The one im part of is responsible for sending interested people abroad for (limited period) internships.. Man the pay for some technical internships goes to as high as $3200/month! Technical jobs are pretty well paid actually.. And the management ones even better.

TechHead said:
^My cousin IS a member.. uses it to hook up with the chikkas though :)

LOL.. Lotts ppl i know do that :p

@Vince

Sorry mate you cant join. Only students allowed :p. Only way for you to get in is if you sign up as an Exchange Participant (one who wants to go for an international internship).

Asidxxx said:
^^m goin down to pune soon, fer my yembeeyay. m eligible i guess? :)

Eligible to be a member? Well its mostly undergraduates who are members. I doubt you would be eligible. But eligible to go on an internship? most definitely :D

Party Monger said:
So wat kind of technical areas are covered?

Jus engineering or Finance etc also?

Technical = Engineering (mostly). Finance, business (all commerce related) etc would come under management internships.

^ Nope its not present in Nagpur. But if its an internship you're interested in then it doesn't matter which city you go through. Replied to your PM.

Back