Air Conditioner Maintenance

Atlantis

Disciple
Hi !

I needed an idea as to the annual maintenance contracts for airconditioners.

Or do you only call them only when there is a breakdown ?

I needed an idea as to the annual maintenance contracts for airconditioners.

Most servicing agencies/AC technicians offer AMCs, wherein they will clean the vital components (filter, panel etc.) of the AC (general maintenance) and tend to operational issues.

do you only call them only when there is a breakdown ?

It's ultimately your call, depending on the frequency of usage and past issues.

Actually I had a contract for about a year comprehensive for Rs 2300, now this year the charges have gone up to Rs 3000. I just wanted to know what are the rates of the amc's,
and anybody reliable and reasonable in Andheri

company AMC's are around 3k also... better to go with them and have their authorized service centre guys do the job than 3rd party independently imo.

just curious are these really company service centre or just some individual service center which service a lot of acs in general.

Cause my technician seems to service practically all the brands.

these guys service a lot of Ac's for different companies. the thing is taking AMC officially through the company means it is their duty to see if you get a good servicing & maintainence. Imagine you do it independently with a servicing agency and the servicing guy breaks a part of your AC and does something which creates problems in your AC... then you have to catch hold of the agency.

The same thing if taken from the AC company, you go after the company and see that your AC is replaced or fixed.

puns said:
these guys service a lot of Ac's for different companies. the thing is taking AMC officially through the company means it is their duty to see if you get a good servicing & maintainence. Imagine you do it independently with a servicing agency and the servicing guy breaks a part of your AC and does something which creates problems in your AC... then you have to catch hold of the agency.
The same thing if taken from the AC company, you go after the company and see that your AC is replaced or fixed.

A valid point there!
That should be the decisive factor in this case.

Back